Topic:

NFL SuperBowl

1. HavockJoker is offline PGR4 Master

Default NFL SuperBowl

I was going for the Patriots but I'm still happy the Giants won.

Anyone see it?

2. Baxie is offline I am the passenger....

What a great game that was. Made a pretty penny on betting on Giants for the first score and Manning making MVP.

Sweeeeeet!

It was a well earned victory for the Giants. Even though they beat my beloved Packers.

And I think there just might be TWO cases of Champagne leaving Miami for New York

3rd TDU Central Competition #1

3. CarboyZR1 is offline Asian

It stunk that the Patriots lost.

4. HavockJoker is offline PGR4 Master

Quote Originally Posted by CarboyZR1 »
    It stunk that the Patriots lost.
    Yeah they ruined their perfect season. In New York there is going to be parade on tuesday. lol I might skip school to go.

5. Baxie is offline I am the passenger....

You from NY KingSkyline?

You got two teams, and still you root for the Brady Bunch?

Nah, they got what they deserved. It looked too much like they weren't expecting any opposition, so they got creamed.

However, regardless of team-affiliations and such, it was an awesome game. So close all the way through.

6. Nige is offline Buy American ....

Just out of curiosity do any of you guys watch CFL (Canadian Football League) ??????

IMO its better than NFL, the game just seems faster paced and overall a better game but hey its just my opinion .
    Canada 2010 Ice Hockey Winter Olympic Gold Medal winners!

7. HavockJoker is offline PGR4 Master

Quote Originally Posted by Baxie »
    You from NY KingSkyline?

You got two teams, and still you root for the Brady Bunch?

Nah, they got what they deserved. It looked too much like they weren't expecting any opposition, so they got creamed.

However, regardless of team-affiliations and such, it was an awesome game. So close all the way through.
    Born in New York, live in New Jersey.

I have been rooting for the PATs for a long time. Most people root from the state team. I like the NJ devils, NJ nets, New England Pats, and formula 1.

8. Baxie is offline I am the passenger....

Well... I'm a Packers fan. Mainly because they were hot when I started watching NFL. And because they are still a force to be reckoned with