1. The Compensator is offline Future heel&toe historian

New car: Dodge Challenger (SRT8 methinks). http://igcd.net/images/057/336.jpg

Better pic of the R34: http://igcd.net/images/057/333.jpg

2. Mr.Ocean is offline Just a Skidmark

I have some additional screenshots of traffic (AI) cars. Not sure if they are helpful, because its not clear if you get to drive them.

Should I share them?

3. The Compensator is offline Future heel&toe historian

Of course, what are you waiting for.

4. Andreas¹ is offline Crazy Duck

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Apu »
    New car: Dodge Challenger (SRT8 methinks). http://igcd.net/images/057/336.jpg

Better pic of the R34: http://igcd.net/images/057/333.jpg
    Neither of those links work for me, they link to the IGCD banner picture.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Ocean »
    I have some additional screenshots of traffic (AI) cars. Not sure if they are helpful, because its not clear if you get to drive them.

Should I share them?
    Sure, if there are any real licensed cars in there, to me they all looked like real car look-a-likes without badges and such.

Should we colour code the list somehow? IE green for "confirmed" and orange for "seen in trailer", etc? Just a thought.

Also you said we could help you keep the list updated so I added the Crown Victoria Interceptor to the list, along with a picture.
    Last edited by Andreas¹; 12/06/13 at 15:18 PM.

5. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

Quote Originally Posted by Andreaz1 »
    Neither of those links work for me, they link to the IGCD banner picture.

Sure, if there are any real licensed cars in there, to me they all looked like real car look-a-likes without badges and such.

Should we colour code the list somehow? IE green for "confirmed" and orange for "seen in trailer", etc? Just a thought.
    I tried doing the colour code thingy before, didn't work too well with the links overriding the colour back to blue Feel free to have a go, I haven't got the time today.

Absolutely the most super of all the non-super moderators Your friendly community moderator.

6. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

I'm going to tweak the display to be more eye-friendly and informative later on. I'm all over the place as a few things I was working on last week for this place have worked out well () and I'm working on testing them and getting them on here before the end of the month AS WELL as trying to keep up with all the info coming from E3. It's why I'm so behind with the site, but I like where what I am working on is going.
    I'm a bit mental.

7. Andreas¹ is offline Crazy Duck

Quote Originally Posted by Mike »
    I tried doing the colour code thingy before, didn't work too well with the links overriding the colour back to blue Feel free to have a go, I haven't got the time today.
    Done, adding the colour tags inside the URL tags instead of the other way around will prevent them from getting overridden.

8. Mr.Ocean is offline Just a Skidmark

Here are the screenshots guys:

- 2013 Dodge Charger

- 2011 Ford Crown Victoria (Police & Civilian Version)

- 2010? Ford Transit Connect

- 2010 Ford Focus

- 2010 Ford Taurus

They look like real vehicles to me... Though a lot of traffic cars seem to be unmarked.

9. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

They do like traffic vehicles, nice find.
    I'm a bit mental.

10. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

Quote Originally Posted by Andreaz1 »
    Done, adding the colour tags inside the URL tags instead of the other way around will prevent them from getting overridden.
    Added a third criteria, so people know the list isn't 100% certain.

Absolutely the most super of all the non-super moderators Your friendly community moderator.

11. Camel is offline Legendary Classic

You can drive the AI cars.

2:05

12. Destroyer-GT is offline Sportscar Racer

Not sure, because you can also drive normal with any of the confirmed cars.

13. calster17 is offline Resident rubbish car fan.

Maybe all cars in game are drivable?

Just throwing that out there...
    Quote Originally Posted by Calster17
    I did a 1100 mile round trip to get drunk and push cars out of a muddy field, 10/10 would do again
    ~
    Tumblr ~ Blown Turbos
    Do follow

14. ScoobSTi is offline Car Aficianado

There's a screenshot with a schoolbus in the background. Would you like to be the one driving that?

15. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Quote Originally Posted by ScoobSTi »
    There's a screenshot with a schoolbus in the background. Would you like to be the one driving that?
    In the old NFS there was cheats to drive not only a schoolbus but a tree and even a t-rex. #truestory
    I'm a bit mental.

16. BioHazard7911 is offline Eat. Sleep. JDM. <3

Quote Originally Posted by Diablo »
    In the old NFS there was cheats to drive not only a schoolbus but a tree and even a t-rex. #truestory
    Remember High Stakes on PSX?? You could type in a code and you could "drive" the police helicopter :L

There are so many cheats that I remember too from the PC versions..

17. superhyper is offline mamamamamamamadness

NFS 2 SE and the T-Rex is something that I'll always remember
    Listen to Mike, I'm definitely not the most super out of all the non-super moderators, just check the username! (;

18. BioHazard7911 is offline Eat. Sleep. JDM. <3

Quote Originally Posted by superhyper »
    NFS 2 SE and the T-Rex is something that I'll always remember
    I thought it was funny with low grav and being able to detach your opponents wheels everytime you beep your horn :P

19. Ryzza5 is offline .

Indeed, especially on the Hollywood studios track where there were other dinosaurs. Remember having an entire race full of them, also split screen, and we could never tell who was who (so we could try and take each other out).

And of course who can forget driving the concrete block.... I think pretty much every object was drivable in NFS2.

20. BioHazard7911 is offline Eat. Sleep. JDM. <3

Quote Originally Posted by Ryzza5 »
    Indeed, especially on the Hollywood studios track where there were other dinosaurs. Remember having an entire race full of them, also split screen, and we could never tell who was who (so we could try and take each other out).

And of course who can forget driving the concrete block.... I think pretty much every object was drivable in NFS2.
    There was a code in TopGear Overdrive on N64 where you could drive a Velociraptor preserved in a glass case and a Taco.

As for NFS I remember the FZR 2k, LA Nina\El Nino, Tombstone and the FBS Bomber...those were awesome.