Page 2 of 90 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

1. Location: Aberdeen, SCO, UK | Posts: 2,759 |   #11
    That guy...

I forgot that Stateside things are done weird!

2009 was when it was when it was first made and sold to the Public, which makes it a 2009 car.

The car was first shown to the public on the 23rd of July, 2008 at the 2008 British Motorshow, not that I was at the show or anything...

advertisement
    Last edited by calster17; 12/06/13 at 03:35 AM.

2. Sponsored Links

3. Location: United Kingdom of England land | Posts: 5,322 |   #12
    T1M
    ♥ Paramore ♥

While we're on that subject, I believe the 370Z is 2009, as it has the 'fangs' in the grill, which the current model does not have.

4. Location: England | Posts: 6,095 |   #13
    BRUCEY!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Calster17  
    Edit
    Never saw that the Focus was up.

BTW it's a 2009 as thats when the car first hit the showroom floor, not 2010 as stated.
    Quote Originally Posted by T1M  
    While we're on that subject, I believe the 370Z is 2009, as it has the 'fangs' in the grill, which the current model does not have.
    The funny thing is I got the model year for those two cars off the official website rather than guessing.

Quote Originally Posted by ScoobSTi  
    Is this not an AI car? I don't seem to remember a drivable explorer from the video. I'll check it out now, good spot.

5. Location: Dresden (Germany) | Posts: 33 |   #14
    TDU2 ENB

Maybe the same Cars like in Driver SF + a little bit more cars.

Driver SF Carlist:

6. Location: hee...? | Posts: 7 |   #15
    Just a Skidmark

Quote Originally Posted by Mike  

Looks like a chevy to me, but i don't know 'Murican cars that well.
    Yeah you're right, its a 1967 Chevrolet Impala Sedan

7. Location: England | Posts: 6,095 |   #16
    BRUCEY!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Ocean  
    Yeah you're right, its a 1967 Chevrolet Impala Sedan
    Thanks! I was looking at Impala sedans and every single american sedan for hours last night but couldn't find the right year haha. Muchas Gracias.

8. Location: :noitacoL | Posts: 7,356 |   #17
    toopid idyot

Quote Originally Posted by Mike  
    [*]Ford Mustang ???? Click here to help me Clarify which year this is from

Some unidentified vehicles:[*]http://i.imgur.com/93fQEMy.png - Unsure if drivable, obvious Hummer H1 design.[/LIST]
    The Mustang is a 67 G.T. 350 and the unidentified off-road is a Hummer (it was said in the gameplay video). Not sure what model, though, I think it's a H1.
    Last edited by Mercedes-Benz; 12/06/13 at 13:35 PM.

9. Location: England | Posts: 6,095 |   #18
    BRUCEY!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Apu  
    The Mustang is a 67 G.T. 350 and the unidentified off-road is a Hummer (it was said in the gameplay video). Not sure what model, though, I think it's a H1.
    Thanks! I was unsure if the H1 was drivable, but it seems so, so I've added it to the list

10. Location: Melbourne, Australia | Posts: 13,018 |   #19
    turboduck.net Staff

Just curious - is this just a bit of a 'guess the exact car' game or do you actually care what year or spec the cars are?

11. Location: England | Posts: 6,095 |   #20
    BRUCEY!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ryzza5  
    Just curious - is this just a bit of a 'guess the exact car' game or do you actually care what year or spec the cars are?
    No we're making it up for lulz...

More than half the cars on the list have the correct details, we can't actually put the correct year or spec on some of them as all we've seen is a blurred screenshot or a quick second in a trailer of the vehicle in-game.

The list will be updated as more details come out.

Page 2 of 90 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast