1. Ryzza5 is offline .

Default Suggestion: Favourite Threads

@Diablo
    Imagine another section on the index page under the latest posts and articles, where the forum lists your 5 favourite threads. Ideally this would be something each user could choose themselves, but perhaps if it's easier, the forum could work it out by seeing which 5 threads you've posted in the most for the past 30 days.

For some people the list might include the latest console/game debate, new game discussion thread, their own photo thread for a game, or something else that they post in more often than they read (i.e. thread doesn't appear high up in other lists because other members don't post in there).

@everyone
    No idea if this is possible, but if you like the idea, click the Like button. If you've given consideration as to what 5 favourite threads you'd choose for your own list, let us know which 5 below.

2. ScoobSTi is offline Car Aficianado

3. Ryzza5 is offline .

I know Diablo's read this but we still haven't heard his response...

4. ScoobSTi is offline Car Aficianado

Diab's rate of work = that of Atari

5. MrLolololXD is offline Resident Supra Owner

At least Atari produced more than just a homepage in 5 years

1 3 5

2 4 6 R

6. Ryzza5 is offline .

Anyone think it would be worth having a 'Latest Poll[s]' section underneath Latest Posts and Articles on the index?

7. TDUFREAK500 is online now Rotary <3

Post your photos is about the only thread I regularly post in

Flick
    r

Facebook
    My Website

Most professional photographers spend all our days in a
    seemingly lifelong pursuit for the perfect image. Personally,
    I know I’ll never shoot a “perfect image”
    - Larry Chen

8. The Compensator is offline Future heel&toe historian

Quote Originally Posted by Ryzza5 »
    Anyone think it would be worth having a 'Latest Poll[s]' section underneath Latest Posts and Articles on the index?
    Not many polls and polls about polls are made regularly, just DGSoTW is the only somewhat popular one. No point in that. Even the articles have not been a big success...

I like to visit, read and post in various threads so other section is again a bit pointless, at least for me. However, the Latest Posts section is really good and can't imagine the forums without it.

9. Ryzza5 is offline .

The Latest Polls idea isn't really for our benefit, just to stand out to the quieter members to entice them to get involved. Plus there's no reason why we can't make more ridiculous polls (don't wait for the staff to make them).

10. The Compensator is offline Future heel&toe historian

Ah, personally, I'm not British to make ridiculous polls about goats or cheese and whatnot, don't have that sense of humour.

11. Ryzza5 is offline .

Quote Originally Posted by Ryzza5 3 years ago »
    I know Diablo's read this but we still haven't heard his response...

12. Ozzmcom is offline BBW-ingame

I'd still put down the great cheese debate thread as the peak moment of this website.

13. Ryzza5 is offline .

That's only because you didn't go to the moon (which everyone knows is made of cheese).

Search Tags

favourite
suggestion
threads