Page 32 of 32 First ... 22303132

1. TIMELESS is offline Moderator

You're better just sticking to PVP! Maybe that's their plan?
    #LETSMAKETDUCKGREATAGAIN

Naturally Hans is wet, he’s standing under a waterfall.

2. .:TestDriver:. is offline A TurboDuck Member

Last summer I've found a cool bug that makes you able to drive under water!!, also there is raining there. Kinda looks like the Sponge Bob cartoon, water under water.
    Here are two screenshots of it. One for The Crew, another is for after the Wild Run update.

3. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

As this is the {DT} here's some news about how you can win a million credits in the game!

Who wants to be a Millionaire in The Crew? | | News | The Crew
    I'm a bit mental.

4. tduck is offline Duck Tales!

Default The Crew Will Reward the Lot of You Who Were at its Start as it Turns 2!

The Crew is coming up for its second anniversary in December and those behind the game want to reward those who have been there since the beginning of that journey with a free Lamborghini and an exclusive sticker!

If you were playing the game back in December 2014 or joined the party in January 2015 then an in-game Lamborghini...

Read more on this...

5. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

If you are a player of The Crew on your PC and haven't purchased any of the normal DLC then you may like to know that the Season Pass is available to buy right now for only $9.99.
    I'm a bit mental.

6. tduck is offline Duck Tales!

Default The Crew Has Seen More Than 12 Million Players Take To Its Roads

Over 12 million players have test driven open world racer The Crew, Ubisoft have revealed. More than two years after its release, players are still jumping on and exploring the vast replica of the USA that is the game's world.

Needless to say, the team are delighted at this achievement, and keeping in line with this '12' milestone, the...

Read more on this...

7. Ryzza5 is offline .

^Why does duckspam forget to post this in the chatbox?

12 million sales is very impressive for this genre. Congrats guys,

8. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Because the WordPress to vB isn't done the usual way as the forum itself. It's direct and therefore the other plugins don't even see it because of this.
    I'm a bit mental.

9. Ryzza5 is offline .

Just realised they had that free month of access - was wondering why they carefully worded it that way.

I'm sure a clever scriptkiddie like you could work it out

10. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Yeah it never said sales as remember the game has been given away a few times. I think it was first on Xbox One with 'Games with Gold' then became available on that Ubi30 promotion for PC. (might have that backwards) Still 12 million sampling the game out is a good amount to have done so, as long as a few million of them are buyers of the game too of course.
    I'm a bit mental.

11. mau92 is offline Car Aficianado

I don't really know why we've never organised more cruises it was really fun! (I still have installed)

12. RobikV3 is offline RB26DETT

Theyre celebrating 12 Millions players after the gave out the game for free some time ago? Congratz

TDU Online again - 28.09.2014
    Uplay : RobikV3

13. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Quote Originally Posted by RobikV3 »
    Theyre celebrating 12 Millions players after the gave out the game for free some time ago? Congratz
    I think that's a bit unfair as look at Rocket League on PlayStation Plus. I get what you are saying and I am not comparing the games, only the method of getting them out there to players.

And there is evidence that it does work as I have seen a good number of posts on their forums and reddit where people who did get it for nothing, enjoyed it and stuck around. Possibly bringing them on-board as a buyer if there is a sequel
    I'm a bit mental.

14. RobikV3 is offline RB26DETT

Well if it really is 12 mill active players then yeah its an achievement, but if that number is just registered users then that doesnt mean much to Me.
    Last edited by RobikV3; 09/05/17 at 08:44 AM.

TDU Online again - 28.09.2014
    Uplay : RobikV3

15. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Hard to say really but there is this at the start of the piece:
    Over 12 million players have taken the great American road trip so far, playing more than tens of thousands of years’ worth of in-game hours and taking over 30,000 in-game pictures daily.
    I'm a bit mental.

Page 32 of 32 First ... 22303132

Search Tags

called
ivory tower
racer
realistic
rumour
the crew
ubisoft
ubisoft reflections