1. Andrei221 is offline TDU FREAK

Default Cannot connect to the servers.

Hello. I got Test Drive Unlimited but i have a problem..big problem!

I cannot connect to the servers. I ain't on a router , but i have one so i can switch if that is the problem.

Is it from my internet provider ? I can't connect to mirc too, or to play microsoft flight sim x online.

What can i do? Please help because i almost found TDU and now i can't play online...
    Last edited by Andrei221; 01/02/08 at 16:46 PM.

2. TriggerHappyJim is offline Is a wonderful person

The TDU servers are notoriously unreliable. Give it some time and I'm sure you'll make it in.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I take muscle out of its natural habitat.

BRING CAR PACKS TO PC!

3. Andrei221 is offline TDU FREAK

It didn't happend only once. I can't connect and i'm trying for 1 month now.

4. TriggerHappyJim is offline Is a wonderful person

Are you sure you computer isn't blocking your connection? It probably will if left to its own devices. You can set exceptions via the control panel, assuming you're running Windows XP and have a firewall.

Go to Control panel / Windows Firewall / Exceptions and set the programs you want making sure the box alongside it is ticked.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I take muscle out of its natural habitat.

BRING CAR PACKS TO PC!

5. TDU-RAZOR is offline Laid Back User

Last edited by TDU-RAZOR; 01/02/08 at 22:19 PM.

6. Andrei221 is offline TDU FREAK

I don't have a firewall..

TDU - Razor - looking right now thx but romania isn't there.