1. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Default Forza 2 - Ring Taxi run

I thought I lost this video and in a way I did, it was on the server hidden away for some reason but now I figured I would post it and show you guys the Ring-Taxi I created in Forza 2. The car when stock tuned (ie no tuning settings) as you will see from the video is not the easiest to drive but it sure as hell is fun !

This was when I used to play Forza 2 a lot and would take the RT in online races and most people would comment on it and want to buy it and in fact I sold almost 100 of them and people are still contacting me wanting to buy it but alas I cba going through that again.

Anyway no youtube right now and it's a big file compared to what I currently do now but still worth a look methinks.

Please "Right-click and Save as".
    [Ring-Taxi Nurburgring Run] 111Mb :: 8m31s
    I'm a bit mental.

2. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

Off Topic here but did you invite me to a race yesterday? I couldn't connect as it was being stupid but you wern't on my friends list so it confused me.

Any change you will get it up on youtube as i don't like downloading big things like that.
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .

3. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Yeah I did, you joined then you left, so I sent you an invite then you arrived and went again then I got your request. It was a good room too, we were racing stock cars and had themed races like US muscle on US tracks, Evo vs Impreza, Japanese hot hatches round Tsukuba and BMW M3 E30's on the Nurburgring. Was a lot of fun and we had some quality races !
    I'm a bit mental.

4. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

I would have mucked it up then lol, hadn't been on in a couple of months. Still not connecting to anyone today, stupid xbox. Nevermind.
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .

5. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

Very nice. File size not too bg. D'loaded in under 5 mins with my download manager!

I thought it was going to be you driving a cab around the ring thoguh Still, nice drivng and music congers up some memories
    Life is good. Simples. Cccchhhhh.

6. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

Right this is totally off topic but i was winning in a forza race and then the end timer suddenly came up and it said two people had betten in me when they wern't even still in the race and have left the lobby, confused.
    -----

7. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Lag, that's all it is mate, sometimes you will think you're winning but in fact there is at least 1 person ahead of you. Best way to check this and watch the distance meter, it will show if someone's lagging as they will keep jumping about.
    I'm a bit mental.

8. CarboyZR1 is offline Asian

Isn't that supposed to be an M5, not an M3?

9. CarboyZR1 is offline Asian

Plus, what's the last song?

10. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Quote Originally Posted by CarboyZR1 »
    Isn't that supposed to be an M5, not an M3?
    You're living upto your title mate ! Show me where the M5 is in the game and I'll gladly make it.
    I'm a bit mental.

11. HavockJoker is offline PGR4 Master

Nice vid.

12. Mb
    Mb is offline The Photographer

M3 E30's around nordschleife was fun last time You broke my drive shaft lol
    In about 1.5 weeks im back from my snowboarding holiday (Yes im going to snowboard, with a hand injury). Going to watch the vid now. Downloading atm

It doesn't matter how much horsepower your car has, it's about the smile on your face when you drive it.

13. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

Quote Originally Posted by CarboyZR1 »
    Plus, what's the last song?
    Check the credits at the end of the vid
    Life is good. Simples. Cccchhhhh.

14. Mb
    Mb is offline The Photographer

Lovely video Diablo, really enjoyed it I'd love to have that paintjob

It doesn't matter how much horsepower your car has, it's about the smile on your face when you drive it.

15. CarboyZR1 is offline Asian

LOL I don't know, I never played Forza!