1. Mb
    Mb is offline The Photographer

Default Live free, Drive Hard.

If the video above doesn't show click here to view it.

German 997 GT3 owner flooring it over "Der Autobahn" from Berlin to Budapest.
    I adore these videos.

More:

Brabus CLS Rocket @ Fifth Gear

LP640 @ 219mp/h (352km/h)

Insaneness! Love it.

It doesn't matter how much horsepower your car has, it's about the smile on your face when you drive it.

2. Car Freak is offline loves dirt too

wow... 997 GT3 driver is crazy! Weaving in and out like that, even going thru the cones to pass that van! insane...

LP640 had some pretty nice driving too. What amazed me was them putting the camera in the middle of the road!

Quote Originally Posted by Jon
    You're impossible, Mark
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark
    Impossible is nothing. Therefore I am nothing...

3. Andreas¹ is offline Crazy Duck

Quote Originally Posted by Mb »

Brabus CLS Rocket @ Fifth Gear
    "Now, all we need is a straight-ish piece of road"

4. Baltoman is offline Baby Vipah :D

nice vids, insane dudes.. i like it

5. The Queen is offline <3 Ferrari F50

Nice video of the Brabus Rocket Mb, quite liked it considering it's Fifth Gear

6. CptDarknuggets is offline 200 Angry Clydesdales

Getaway in Stockholm. Original and best.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

7. CptDarknuggets is offline 200 Angry Clydesdales

And for all you who say "Idiots going to killhimself!" Watch Vanishing Point. Speeders are the last free spirits on earth.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

8. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

Quote Originally Posted by CptDarknuggets »
    And for all you who say "Idiots going to killhimself!" Watch Vanishing Point. Speeders are the last free spirits on earth.
    Its more who else your gunna kill when you hit them, what gives a person the right to take someones life away for a bit of fun. Going down a motorway in the dead of night at 130 + I see as fine but when you take that and weave though traffic and go down streets with people at stupid speeds you instantly becouse a shelfish somthing i can't say on this forum.
    Last edited by Pherelas; 30/01/08 at 22:40 PM.
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .

9. CptDarknuggets is offline 200 Angry Clydesdales

Quote Originally Posted by Pherelas »
    Its more who else your gunna kill when you hit them, what gives a person the right to take someones life away for a bit of fun. Going down a motorway in the dead of night at 130 + I see as fine but when you take that and weave though traffic and go down streets with people at stupid speeds you instantly becouse a shelfish somthing i can't say on this forum.
    psssssp I was talking about the film. If you want it ask and i'll figure something out for you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

10. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

Quote Originally Posted by CptDarknuggets »
    psssssp I was talking about the film. If you want it ask and i'll figure something out for you.
    Didn't even know it was a film, sorry.
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .

11. CptDarknuggets is offline 200 Angry Clydesdales

Dude you have to see it. It is a big white 1970's Dodge Challenger going from Colorado to San Fransico in 1 day.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]