Topic:

Question

1. TitusSun is offline Just a Skidmark

Default Question

First I want to say I look forward to riding with all the participants slated for February 16th. Looks to be great fun.

Now, in light of this awesome competition I have a question and concern.

How are we all supposed to connect/synch/lock with one another? 3 of my buddies along with myself have NEVER been able to lock or isolate a session between just us 4. How is this going to work with the number of people set for each individual day?

It seems that this would be an impossibilty considering I'm unable to connect to just 3 others.

I might be missing something in regards to how Gumball works, if so can someone please explain how. Thanks.

2. S71NG3R is offline Car Aficianado

You have to get in the same session as the person(s) you are trying to connect. This is not easy with the connection problems TDU has but you just have to keep trying.

Once everyone is in the same session (max 8 persons) then you press F (by default). Select the players name using the arrow keys on the num pad (by default) and select lock. Do this for each person or accept their lock if they send you one.

Once everyone is locked then you can isolate when everyone is ready.
    ---------------------------------
    TDUC PC Club find out more and how to join|Twitter @TDUCentralClub

3. Baltoman is offline Baby Vipah :D

so its not easy to join with everybody (in my group)?

4. S71NG3R is offline Car Aficianado

Quote Originally Posted by Baltoman »
    so its not easy to join with everybody (in my group)?
    No you just got to keep clicking on the person's name (in map mode) until they show up. If the servers are good that day it will only take a few times.
    ---------------------------------
    TDUC PC Club find out more and how to join|Twitter @TDUCentralClub