View Poll Results: Would you be interested in a GT Tournament?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

2 66.67%
  • No

1 33.33%
  • Maybe So

0 0%

1. mac_mogul is offline Mustang Owner

Default Gran Turismo Contest?

Would anyone be interested in a fastest lap contest with Gran Turismo?

I held one of these a while back on another website I frequent, but the site is a more general technology forum than a video game related website.

Vote yes if you are interested, no if you are not, and maybe so if you think you might.

2. HavockJoker is offline PGR4 Master

Hell yeah I would. But only if GT was online. It would be the perfect thing to do.

3. mac_mogul is offline Mustang Owner

Quote Originally Posted by KingSkyline »
    Hell yeah I would. But only if GT was online. It would be the perfect thing to do.
    What we did on the other site is set up rules and vehicles and a track and had to post either a video or photos of our lap time on screen.

If enough people are interested, I could set up a kind of bracket for a tournament style competition.....

Not really sure what the prize would be. Last time I gave out a couple of free iTunes songs. That seemed to go over well.

4. HavockJoker is offline PGR4 Master

I'm in for that. what is your MSN or AIM. We can set that up. I don't think anyone will reallly be interested but we can try.

5. RB26DETT is offline Banned

sounds like a great idea to me. i'd join if only my PS2 didn't blow up. GT4 was my favorite game on the PS2. i remember my best time on the Nürburgring was 8 mins 45 secs or something like that in a Penzoil Skyline R34 GTR. if you do push through with this, i'll try to play on my friends PS2's if they still have theirs. lol.

6. HavockJoker is offline PGR4 Master

Quote Originally Posted by RB26DETT »
    sounds like a great idea to me. i'd join if only my PS2 didn't blow up. GT4 was my favorite game on the PS2. i remember my best time on the Nürburgring was 8 mins 45 secs or something like that in a Penzoil Skyline R34 GTR. if you do push through with this, i'll try to play on my friends PS2's if they still have theirs. lol.
    Yo 8min 45sec is pretty slow for the GTR to go around the Ring. I get low 6 mins with it. My best time is 4min 56 with the Minolta Toyota. 1100 BHP

7. mac_mogul is offline Mustang Owner

Haha yeah I was about to say.... The penzoil GTR is a FAST vehicle. 8:45 isn't too great for that car. I can make it around the ring in a stock Mustang GT quicker than that :P

8. RB26DETT is offline Banned

Quote Originally Posted by mac_mogul »
    Haha yeah I was about to say.... The penzoil GTR is a FAST vehicle. 8:45 isn't too great for that car. I can make it around the ring in a stock Mustang GT quicker than that :P
    lol. might be my skills then. woopsies.