1. TDU-RAZOR is offline Laid Back User

Default Tdu Toolkit - Version 2 - Update

with the release of "Test Drive Unlimited 2" growing nearer, we at wolfs-hideout, have been making some changes to the website so we are ready when the above title hits the shelves. so we now have a brand new website.

the original tdu-toolkit is still available from the new site as well
    Last edited by TDU-RAZOR; 29/01/08 at 17:41 PM.

2. hesonly5 is offline Hungry Hungry Hippos! :D

Um, TDU2 hasn't officially been announced...?

3. TDU-RAZOR is offline Laid Back User

your so negative randy...
    Last edited by TDU-RAZOR; 29/01/08 at 17:40 PM.

4. hesonly5 is offline Hungry Hungry Hippos! :D

I'm not negative, I just think you're gonna look a bit of a wally if you create this amazing site, and gear it all up for TDU2 and it does come for six months/year. I don't personally believe that TDU2 will come out within the next two/three months, around a year after the original, either.

But anyway, if you're doing other stuff than TDU, it doesn't matter. You just didn't say that

5. TDU-RAZOR is offline Laid Back User

well i always look a wally mate, in everything i do

PS: i cant register on your site anymore, page link fails...
    Last edited by TDU-RAZOR; 29/01/08 at 17:40 PM.

6. hesonly5 is offline Hungry Hungry Hippos! :D

It indeed makes a lot more sense it you're moving into a lot more software that isn't based around TDU. Good luck with your flash banners and the website, it sounds like you guys will go far with this

As for GC, I've had a quick look and it works if you click the forum link and register there. The one one the website doesn't appear to be working