Page 1 of 2 12 Last

1. eleKtro is offline Contain Your Orgasms

Default What do you Pwn at in RL?

Since we all know we can own in games, what do you own in the real world?

I love 4x4 off roading and I have 13 acres of land to play with, with 2 4x4 Lada Nivas

If the video above doesn't show click here to view it.

And nothing like some Tractor Drag Racing
    Here's my uncle playing with his new toy. A 200bhp turbo charged Ford D series engine bolted into a 50 year old tractor, what's not to like?

If the video above doesn't show click here to view it.
    Last edited by eleKtro; 26/01/08 at 23:42 PM.

2. Who
    Who is offline It's not a tumor.

nice.

ladas are a good choice in car too! so, did they cost you more than 3p for the pair?

oj, the niva is my fav offroader!
    Formerly Crazed Dodgem/Lwsbrck

I'm not dead!

3. Mb
    Mb is offline The Photographer

Archery.
    ATM not as my hand is broken.

It doesn't matter how much horsepower your car has, it's about the smile on your face when you drive it.

4. HSVxSEXY_TIME? is offline Ferrari F575 Maranello <3

i pwn at being loved and known all across the world

but seriously, i do, people love me in Holland, USA and other places lololol

i don't rly do much IRL TBF besides go out with mates, so nothing good rly lolol

madmax = lucky &#172;_&#172;

not smug, but proud owner of a DFP.

i'm happy with it!

5. DangerRanger92 is offline &amp;lt;3 Mercedes Benz

Im good at... getting 105HP up to highway speed before I get ran over...

Doing cut table at work, Pizza Hut. Im the only one that does it because im the only one fast enough to do it alone. Our pizza hut just so happens to be the busiest in our area...

Web browsing, im good at that. Yea, I don't go out too much. Im a computer zombie.

My Screenshots
    My Youtube Videos
    I MADE VIDEOS OF THE MEGAPACK CARS! Look at my youtube page and please comment!

6. Baldy is offline Wibble Wobble

I looove water sports, and own a jet-ski myself
    Another insightful post by Baldy!!

"Life is like a slush puppy, the longer you leave things the more they melt"

7. HavockJoker is offline PGR4 Master

I pwn at basketball. I'm 5'7" and I can dunk on a 10 foot rim. So yeah.

8. Car Freak is offline loves dirt too

Quote Originally Posted by KTF67 »
    I pwn at drawing cars and houses, and writing comics. I also pwn at knowing useless info about most cars availible in the USA. It freaks people out when I know every car on the road, including its engine and color.
    Same about the cars for me... My friends think I'm obsessed... My art on the other hand, er not so good...

Quote Originally Posted by Jon
    You're impossible, Mark
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark
    Impossible is nothing. Therefore I am nothing...

9. RB26DETT is offline Banned

Quote Originally Posted by KingSkyline »
    I pwn at basketball. I'm 5'7" and I can dunk on a 10 foot rim. So yeah.
    woah! you got hops bro! i can only tap the board on a standard height ring.

i play basketball aswell. i'm 5'7, take jump shots most of the time. i love shooting three's.

VIVA LA MAVERICKS!

10. ScaR is offline Speed Racer

Haha max, my cousin does something similar, with the tractor pull. He has an old Bulldog tractor with a 335 hp / 560 lbft Turbo Diesel in it

In RL I pwn at GO-Karting, knowing all Australian built cars (not really hard at all lol), and riding my 4x4 motorbike over massive jumps .

11. Car Freak is offline loves dirt too

hold old are u? I always wanted to do karting on a regular basis instead of just occasionally <green with envy>
    And which part of Oz are you in?

Quote Originally Posted by Jon
    You're impossible, Mark
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark
    Impossible is nothing. Therefore I am nothing...

12. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

Nice MadMax, must be great fun. I do powerboating (just going out now ) and fishing mainly as my hobbies, probably spent to much time on the rowing machine down th gym if that counts.

Oh and Baldred if you like jet ski's you've love the boat thats moored near our boat, its about 10 times bigger though as it has a back that opens up with two jet ski's you can drive out, aswell a a few other toys, costs about 5 million pounds though
    Last edited by Pherelas; 27/01/08 at 10:36 AM.
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .

13. TDU-RAZOR is offline Laid Back User

running clubs and bars - simply the best, all aspects of it. i can out run any glass collector, i will challenge anybody at serving customers and my total takings will (im so confident) be at least double the challengers. even running them and ticketing the streets. its deff one thing in life i can say im AWESOME at...

all except one discipline of it all, which despite my many years in the trade, never took the time to learn and thats flaring. always intended to but never got round to it. If i was to go back into the trade. it would have to be a 2year TGI training course first

SPIN THOSE BOTTLES But with 4 kids, dont suppose ever will do it, and now that im taking lessons in flash website design, dont suppose bars will be graced with me ever again... more money making websites

14. Who
    Who is offline It's not a tumor.

i good at surfing (as in the real kind)

i like to go gokarting, but can't keep up with my best mate (i blame the fact hes smaller and hence lighter than me ) so i dont exactly pwn

i'm pretty good at playing bass too!
    Formerly Crazed Dodgem/Lwsbrck

I'm not dead!

15. Baltoman is offline Baby Vipah :D

Quote Originally Posted by KTF67 »
    I pwn at drawing cars and houses, and writing comics. I also pwn at knowing useless info about most cars availible in the USA. It freaks people out when I know every car on the road, including its engine and color.
    omg, me too... I know evey single car on the road (old cars don't count)... and I draw alot of comics of Balto n' Dioxi (Super Heroes I've invented) and my car drawing.... I think it looks ok but Im totally not the best

oh.. and i pwn at body boarding

16. iBilo is offline ;)

I pwn at karting too. I'll post up a pic of my kart sooner or later. I own at sprinting too.

17. CarboyZR1 is offline Asian

I used go indoor karting a lot myself. I actually pwn so many some thought I was cheating. Then thats when it ended when the facility was nuts. Long story, but it was crazy. Now if the people running the place were not idiots, maybe it would work better.

18. CptDarknuggets is offline 200 Angry Clydesdales

I'm l33t at art and I'm pretty good fixing my MG.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

19. hesonly5 is offline Hungry Hungry Hippos! :D

Failing, I'm awfully good at that

20. CarboyZR1 is offline Asian

LOL everyone can PWN at Failing.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last