Page 5 of 16 First ... 3456715 ... Last

1. randomsox10 is offline Hachi-Roku

Looks awesome dude!!!

2. TIMELESS is offline Moderator

Awesome sauce dude. Awesome sauce.

*waves to Harley's family*
    #LETSMAKETDUCKGREATAGAIN

Naturally Hans is wet, he’s standing under a waterfall.

3. MrLolololXD is offline Resident Supra Owner

Brake rotors, pads, fluid and caliper stickers arrived today

I've installed the bonnet struts, haven't really got any good after pics yet though. When I put them on on Saturday my camera went flat and tonight it was dark by the time I got around to taking the pics Anyway, pictures ahoy!

039 by MrLolololXD, on Flickr

040 by MrLolololXD, on Flickr

041 by MrLolololXD, on Flickr

043 by MrLolololXD, on Flickr

006 by MrLolololXD, on Flickr

And that's the last time a stupid bonnet prop will ever be seen on my car

007 by MrLolololXD, on Flickr

049 by MrLolololXD, on Flickr

050 by MrLolololXD, on Flickr

051 by MrLolololXD, on Flickr

And here's a random bonus shot of the interior, haven't put on the new shifter surround or gear knob yet though

044 by MrLolololXD, on Flickr

Just waiting for a 6000k Xenon full light bulb conversion kit now, will replace all of the headlights and foglights. Now I really only need some new rear tyres.

Still waiting for this insurance thing with the dent to clear up, my boss has a quote done, hopefully won't be much longer. I'd decided to only paint the bits that needed doing, but I think I will end up just going with a full respray. Might end up getting new rear quarter windows when we paint it too because up-close the trims/seals on them look a little dry and the only way to get them is to buy the whole window lol

And I haven't taken it for a drive unregistered twice so I don't know how awesome it is to drive or how fast it doesn't accelerate.

1 3 5

2 4 6 R

4. Mb
    Mb is offline The Photographer

Quote Originally Posted by MrLolololXD »
    And I haven't taken it for a drive unregistered twice so I don't know how awesome it is to drive or how fast it doesn't accelerate.
    The last bit is pretty accurate as it's the non-turbo model.

It doesn't matter how much horsepower your car has, it's about the smile on your face when you drive it.

5. Prophecy is offline Car Aficianado

TECHNICALLY it should accelerate faster BECAUSE its the non turbo one, no lag
    http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3680/10437427735_3999998294_o.png
    FWD fan.
    No longer Owns his dream car.
    Proud owner of a Fanatec 911 Turbo S wheel and Clubsport Pedals
    Oh and a Logitech G920 .

Forzatographer- FM6 Gallery

6. Ryzza5 is offline .

TECHNICALLY it should be slower since the no-lag would apply to both cars (assuming same engine capacity) because there is no boost

7. MrLolololXD is offline Resident Supra Owner

Quoted time to 100kmh is still 6.8 seconds Although I've read a motoring magazine got the non-turbo model to do it in 6 flat when it was new
    1 3 5

2 4 6 R

8. calster17 is online now Resident rubbish car fan.

TECHNICALLY it's still faster than most of our cars here.

Really can't wait to see how she's going to be over the next few months.
    Quote Originally Posted by Calster17
    I did a 1100 mile round trip to get drunk and push cars out of a muddy field, 10/10 would do again
    ~
    Tumblr ~ Blown Turbos
    Do follow

9. MrLolololXD is offline Resident Supra Owner

Just purchased a TRD series 2 320km/h speedo, extremely hard to come by, they're as rare as rocking horse poo

Gave it a wash last weekend then took it out for a quick drive and got some photos of it with one of my dad's cars. The wheels came up pretty damn clean, just a little bit of gutter rash on 3 of them, 1 of them is hardly even noticeable

002 by MrLolololXD, on Flickr

003 by MrLolololXD, on Flickr

004 by MrLolololXD, on Flickr

I look like a giant standing next to it...

006 by MrLolololXD, on Flickr

Then the other day I was bored so I started cutting up my engine bay. Had to cut off a little bracket thing on the air-sensormabob, that's useless on the N/A 2JZ's, it's there for the turbo models because it's located in a different spot and flipped around a different way, for my strut brace to fit. Still doesn't quite fit, because Toyota stupidly designed the GE with the intake over the top I had to space the brace up a little bit to clear it, now it's too close to the bonnet so I'll probably end up having to remove the bonnet matting

015 by MrLolololXD, on Flickr

001 by MrLolololXD, on Flickr

002 by MrLolololXD, on Flickr

005 by MrLolololXD, on Flickr

And a pic showing just how clean the wheels came up, that's probably the worst wheel for the gutter rash too

009 by MrLolololXD, on Flickr

Finally put my new leather shifter boot and new knob on and I was going to put the new brakes on this weekend, but unfortunately something else came up, so will do them next weekend. Then gonna take it somewhere to get the HID headlight kit installed because I can't be bothered playing around with the wires myself and then off to get a roadworthy.

Hopefully the insurance money for that dent will clear up this week too... They're taking their time... Can't wait to start getting that sorted out and the bumpers painted.
    1 3 5

2 4 6 R

10. killalldude is offline SRT-Avant

That Ferd Falcon... It's even in the right color...

Oh, nice Supra too.
    Online(PC): MOPARFTW|My Photo-Thread|PoTW Week 63, 70, & 72 Winner

Learn how to install TDU mods here.

11. hassan1995 is offline ( •_•)( •_•)>⌐■-■(⌐■_■)

That shall be mine

12. calster17 is online now Resident rubbish car fan.

Looking tidy! Cant wait to see the speedo fitted up!

By the way, whats 'gutter rash'? Kerbed alloys? Never herd that term before
    Quote Originally Posted by Calster17
    I did a 1100 mile round trip to get drunk and push cars out of a muddy field, 10/10 would do again
    ~
    Tumblr ~ Blown Turbos
    Do follow

13. Ryzza5 is offline .

Common term for scraping wheels on gutters - a more rectangular kerb than a smooth bump for water to run off into the storm drains.

Although the word gutter is more better associated with the the roof on your house.

Looking good Harley, although that Supra looks pretty weak next to the FPV

14. mau92 is offline Car Aficianado

Congrats on the Supra and that garage you have
    Gotta love those Aussie Falcons, and the colour fits pretty well too.

15. MrLolololXD is offline Resident Supra Owner

Thanks guys

Quote Originally Posted by bugged »
    That Ferd Falcon... It's even in the right color...
    Quote Originally Posted by mau92 »
    Gotta love those Aussie Falcons, and the colour fits pretty well too.
    Yeah, unfortunately they're killing the Falcon's at the end of 2016 though We'll be getting the Taurus' to replace the lower end models and Mustangs for the high-end ones during Ford's 'one global line-up' scheme

Quote Originally Posted by Ryzza5 »
    Looking good Harley, although that Supra looks pretty weak next to the FPV
    I know lol Give me a few months though...
    1 3 5

2 4 6 R

16. The Compensator is offline Future heel&toe historian

Damn, nice selection of cars Harley. What other cars does your dad own?!

It's nicely coming along, would love to see what wheels you will get...

17. MrLolololXD is offline Resident Supra Owner

He also owns this:

Untitled by MrLolololXD, on Flickr

And one of these (turns out I don't have any decent pictures of it... yet) It's a Falcon XC Cobra, they only made 400 all together. My dad's is one of the rarer fully optioned 351 Cleveland 4spd manual ones. Looks exactly the same as the one in the pic below

And as for wheels I'd like either matte black Work XD9's or Volk RE30's. Also fond of Volk SF Winnings and Work Meister M1R's and S1R's though
    Last edited by MrLolololXD; 27/05/13 at 13:54 PM.
    1 3 5

2 4 6 R

18. mau92 is offline Car Aficianado

Quote Originally Posted by MrLolololXD »
    Thanks guys

Yeah, unfortunately they're killing the Falcon's at the end of 2016 though We'll be getting the Taurus' to replace the lower end models and Mustangs for the high-end ones during Ford's 'one global line-up' scheme
    Damn =( When I was in Australia earlier this year, December(New year's eve)/January, the "pick-up" version of the Falcons and Commodores caught my attention, they are very loud and sound very V8-like and, of course, rare (to me that I've never saw them) and very beautiful!
    That old Falcon that your dad owns looks amazing and reminds me the Mustang or Capri.

Regards!

19. MrLolololXD is offline Resident Supra Owner

Yeah you always here about people from other countries loving our Falcons and Commodores. There was some poll done by an American car magazine or something and most of the people voted that they'd rather have our lineup of cars than the ones they have.

So I'm doing my brakes this weekend, need opinions on caliper colours. I've already got a new set of white Supra decals from the brake calipers, but I'm stuck deciding between re-painting my calipers either black or red... The black is the factory colour and would look heaps better with my stock wheels, but I was also thinking of doing them red because in a few months time I'll probably end up getting some aftermarket wheels, in black. And black calipers along with the black wheels just wouldn't suit it as much in my eyes.

Or I suppose I could always paint them black for now, then maybe red later on
    1 3 5

2 4 6 R

20. mau92 is offline Car Aficianado

I think red calipers always fit :P

Page 5 of 16 First ... 3456715 ... Last

Search Tags

mrlolololxd
supra
toyota