Page 16 of 16 First ... 6141516

1. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Haha 2020 really? Damn that is some serious strict stick-up-their-ass type authority.
    I'm a bit mental.

2. calster17 is offline Resident rubbish car fan.

Been following the progress over the past year over on FB, can't wait to follow the story of both of them now!
    Love the plans for entering WTT, will have my rooting for you!

Feel sorry for you guys down under with the 'scene Vs police', over here in Scotland it's calm and can even have banter with the police at meet's (Unless it turns into a willy waving event of "Who can get best burnout/loudest car" thing, in which case the police do clamp down. Personally I agree on that as gives us all a bad rep). I've gotten away with doing a drift in the LS myself at one meet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Calster17
    I did a 1100 mile round trip to get drunk and push cars out of a muddy field, 10/10 would do again
    ~
    Tumblr ~ Blown Turbos
    Do follow

Page 16 of 16 First ... 6141516

Search Tags

mrlolololxd
supra
toyota