Topic:

Hexic HD?

1. ExplosiveGoats is offline Car Aficianado

Default Hexic HD?

Just wondering, how do i go on this game? My 360 came with a hard drive.

2. Nodz86 is offline ____________

Go onto the Games blade on the dashboard (the green one) then go to my games I think it is and all your arcade games will be in there.

If for some reason your 360 didn't come preloaded with Hexic then call microsoft support and they will give you a code.

3. ExplosiveGoats is offline Car Aficianado

Alright, Thanks Nodz!

4. HavockJoker is offline PGR4 Master

Quote Originally Posted by Nodz86 »
    Go onto the Games blade on the dashboard (the green one) then go to my games I think it is and all your arcade games will be in there.

If for some reason your 360 didn't come preloaded with Hexic then call microsoft support and they will give you a code.
    You already beat this game. Its pretty challenging. I only got 10 points from it.

5. Nodz86 is offline ____________

Quote Originally Posted by KingSkyline »
    You already beat this game. Its pretty challenging. I only got 10 points from it.
    It is quite challenging I can't get any further on it. There is a in depth guide over on the official xbox forum (xbox.com) if you want to know how to do it.

6. ExplosiveGoats is offline Car Aficianado

Thanks but i wont be needing it because i cant go on it. I checked it out.