1. darkness path is offline Just a Skidmark

Question i,m looking 4 a help please ^_^

hi guys >> how r ya >?

i,m facing some kind of problem u see >> i have a xboox 360 but the cope

version .. and i rely want to play online ... but some people say to me dont do it
    cos your xboox 360 will be destroyed some how .... and i,m like wtf ....

all i want to no that if it was ok 4 doing it cos i rely want to play test drive online ... cos its to boring playing alone

so please help me guys

2. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

If you're talking about using illegal stuff (such as a copied disc), then this is not the place for it. Sorry.
    Life is good. Simples. Cccchhhhh.

3. darkness path is offline Just a Skidmark

If you're talking about using illegal stuff (such as a copied disc), then this is not the place for it. Sorry.

ahhhha ok i understand .....but how about if i use a original disc on the xboox 360 cope
    version and go online

do u think that it cod may work .. ?

4. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

Whats a cope version. If your xbox is chipped you can't play online as it willl block your account stright off.
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .

5. iBilo is offline ;)

He means the core version.

6. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

You can play online with the core vershion. I thought that was what you thought you ment.

"ahhhha ok i understand .....but how about if i use a original disc on the xboox 360 cope version and go online

do u think that it cod may work .. ? "

This kinda shows that you do have a chipped xbox though,
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .

7. ExplosiveGoats is offline Car Aficianado

Maybe he has a COPY version of the 360, but if you have the CORE yes, you can go online, you can buy the wireless internet connection but connection sucks. Or buy a router and connect it with your 360.

8. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

I think it's most likely COPY version, as they've spelt it COPE everytime, in other words thinking that you spell COPY with an E, afterall, you can pronounce COPE and COPY the same.
    Life is good. Simples. Cccchhhhh.

9. ExplosiveGoats is offline Car Aficianado

Yeah, 1 letter changes it all. CORE, COPE, COPY.

10. darkness path is offline Just a Skidmark

thinks guys a lot >> and yeah i men the copy version i just spell it cope ..^_^ sorry 4 that ...

...... ok guys just one thing how cod i no that my xboox 360 is core .. ? (yeah i no i,m so dump )

11. Baldy is offline Wibble Wobble

Copy versions are illegal, and therefore should not be talked about on this forum. As for the core console, you will know if you have it as the disc tray will be white plastic and it will not have a HDD (hard drive) and it would have come with a wired controller instead of a wireless one.
    Another insightful post by Baldy!!

"Life is like a slush puppy, the longer you leave things the more they melt"

12. ExplosiveGoats is offline Car Aficianado

There is no such thing as a core anymore. Its the Arcade now.