1. Street Ryder is offline Speed Demon

Default Xbox 360 Digital Camera?

I was talking to someone earlier on TDU and were saying that you can buy a camera for TDU, is this true or what

If so this would be great as i can now take some cool pics and post them

2. FA430RGT is offline Hoods and Alley-ways..

Default Re: Xbox 360 Digital Camera?

I know theres a released Webcam for the 360, as for TDU nothing special for the game. I think you've misunderstood mate The ony way to get pictures of your 360 is to extract them from your 360's HDD That how (I believe) Diablo does it..
    Hope that helps..
    ...I Still Dawdle Round These Ends...

3. Street Ryder is offline Speed Demon

Quote Originally Posted by FA430RGT »
    I know theres a released Webcam for the 360, as for TDU nothing special for the game. I think you've misunderstood mate The ony way to get pictures of your 360 is to extract them from your 360's HDD That how (I believe) Diablo does it..
    Hope that helps..

How does he do that though, does it envovle going into the system dashboard or something

4. Who
    Who is offline It's not a tumor.

i been thinking of this, many of us try our hardest to make our avitars in our likeness. if we had face mapping a-la RB6 vegas in TDU2, i would be a happy little bunny!
    Formerly Crazed Dodgem/Lwsbrck

I'm not dead!

5. FA430RGT is offline Hoods and Alley-ways..

Quote Originally Posted by Lwsbrck »
    i been thinking of this, many of us try our hardest to make our avitars in our likeness. if we had face mapping a-la RB6 vegas in TDU2, i would be a happy little bunny!
    I agree that would be awsome! As for what Diablo does your gonna have to ask him.. If I knew I'd proberly do it too!

6. Who
    Who is offline It's not a tumor.

you can get a thing which goes on your 360 called a xsata i believe. what it does is it fits between your HDD and your console, so you have console, xsasta, HDD. this xsasta has a USB cable on it and it copies all of the data being transferred onto the HDD of your 360 onto the HDD of your computuer.

you can then use a file converter to change the file from xbox format to Pc format (JPEG) so us guys can see it.

was this helpful? *hints at +rep*
    Formerly Crazed Dodgem/Lwsbrck

I'm not dead!

7. BenGee is offline TDU Trade Monster

Very helpful mate! in fact ive just ordered one from amazon.co.uk for 20

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Datel-XSATA-...3142866&sr=8-1

:bananajump:

8. FA430RGT is offline Hoods and Alley-ways..

Not to rain on your Parade, thats a similar one, you can take content off your 360 with that not record videos like Diablo does/did I'll proberly get on of those too!

9. BenGee is offline TDU Trade Monster

I dont mind pics will do lol

10. FA430RGT is offline Hoods and Alley-ways..

Quote Originally Posted by BenGee »
    I dont mind pics will do lol
    True! I hope you got HD Because I'm looking forward to seeing them! (HD = Better Quality )

11. Street Ryder is offline Speed Demon

This yoke you are talking about, does it mess up your xbox at all, i dont want any viruses on it. is it like a blue thing that goes under the hard drive

12. FA430RGT is offline Hoods and Alley-ways..

Quote Originally Posted by Street Ryder »
    This yoke you are talking about, does it mess up your xbox at all, i dont want any viruses on it. is it like a blue thing that goes under the hard drive
    Yeah thats the one. (The blue thing) and Virus wise I think it very possible but I'll be running regular scans on mine. Norton allow me to run Virus scans on portable memory sticks and so on..