Topic:

Hello

1. Ryzza5 is offline .

Hi everyone

I'm a TDU PC Hardcore mode fan with a G25 looking for more people to cruise with in the mornings (evening Australian time) since the official Atari EU forums are dying a slow and painful death.

I'm into IT and music production and love driving as well, with a large racing game collection to go along with that.

Currently drive a white AE92 Toyota Corolla 1.6L TwinCam which is nice and light, not particularly fast but is still good fun in the twisties since I've put some nice grippy tyres on it. Haven't touched it besides darkest legal window tinting and the obligatory MP3/WMA CD player.
    Last edited by Ryzza5; 27/12/12 at 07:13 AM.

2. Ryzza5 is offline .

What a lovely bunch of guys you all were

On a slightly more serious note, I just wanted to let you know that I'm going to Speed off like a slippery Sponge, And er, won't be continuing in the role of Super Tea Thingy.

3. superhyper is offline mamamamamamamadness

Bye Ryan, I hope this isn't a final farewell and I'm sure everyone will gladly welcome you back any day. It's been a pleasure working with you and I hope to still catch you on Steam for some gaming sessions

4. Camel is offline Legendary Classic

You doctored this thread like a fishmonger! Very fishy indeed.

As I said already, don't be a stranger.You've been a great super tea thingy around these parts and shall be missed.