Page 4 of 13 First ... 23456 ... Last

1. calster17 is offline Resident rubbish car fan.

Surprised you've never herd of them before! They really are stunning cars, and hopefully you do get to see one in the metal!
    One good thing about the UK classic car scene is you get at least 1 at every show and there owners are great guys as well!
    Quote Originally Posted by Calster17
    I did a 1100 mile round trip to get drunk and push cars out of a muddy field, 10/10 would do again
    ~
    Tumblr ~ Blown Turbos
    Do follow

2. F12Berlinetta is offline NA > Turbo
    Location: I tell em everywhere anywhere What was really good My, my hood

I don't know is it still able to upload configurations but YOLO
    My 3rd dream car (after Huracan and F12 Berlinetta )
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    I think animal testing is a terrible idea; they get all nervous and give the wrong answers.
    A Bit of Fry and Laurie

3. The Compensator is offline Future heel&toe historian

991 Carrera GTS
    - Lava Orange (GT3 RS color)
    - Alcantara GTS Rhodium Silver package
    - Sport bucket seats with Lava Orange Gurtdurchführung
    - SportDesign package (ducktail)
    - 90l gas tank
    - PASM, LED, BOSE, etc

10/10 would buy, drive and sleep in it.

For those interested, click on this link and it should get you straight to my configuration.

4. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

Porsche 911 Targa 4 GTS, the 911 i'd buy if I had the money exactly how i'd spec it (with darker tint on the windows though):

£131k worth of VW beetle coming at ya:

Absolutely the most super of all the non-super moderators Your friendly community moderator.

5. CLR-GTR is offline Bunchie farmer

NICE, they got roof animations!

Merc definitely can learn a thing or 2 million from Porsche's configurators. Perhaps their cars look more real than the Porsche ones but it's too basic and too often glitchy with missing sections of car lol.

6. The Compensator is offline Future heel&toe historian

Nice build, although I'd paint the (great looking) rims silver. Shame it's not possible. I don't like black wheels at all, though, so that's just me I guess.

Merc configurator ain't bad, it's gotten much better compared to the past versions. Porsche's still the best with all the details and animations, but I love the night mode in Merc configurator.

7. The Compensator is offline Future heel&toe historian

CLS 63 AMG
    - designo Diamond White
    - designo Classic Red w/ AMG Carbon trim

I'd choose Hyacinth Red paintwork but it wouldn't go well with the red interior so white it was then.

S 500 Coupe
    - Edition 1
    - Palladium Silver
    - designo Bengal Red w/ Piano Black "flowing lines" trim
    - Swarowski swag

8. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

I'm not entirely sold on the red leather, not matter how high the quality or how great the design of the stitching, I think some days I'd sit in the car and love it but some I'd wish i'd gone with something a bit more conservative to be honest. I'd imagine its more expensive, but surely it's harder to sell a car with a red leather interior? Maybe not.

I love the Cognac colour leather porsche do.

Absolutely the most super of all the non-super moderators Your friendly community moderator.

9. CLR-GTR is offline Bunchie farmer

However, there's ^red and there's red:

I don't think it's that much harder to sell than porcelan white or beige leather (light colors require a lot more cleaning, color differences play up a lot quicker), plus they learned from not doing the complete interior red, but a lot of black too. Breaks it a bit.

10. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

Following the XF release I was playing around with the XE on the Jaguar website:

Those alloys with the black pack make it look amazing imo.

11. Andreas¹ is offline Crazy Duck

I'm a sucker for the A3 sedan for some reason, I'd want mine to look like this Loving the grey and the LED's, on the inside I'd really like to have the black leather.

If I've learned one thing from these configurators though it is that I am never getting a brand new car ever I couldn't navigate my way through those options lists to save my life, never mind this "oh you added this, then you need this as well" crap. I'd settle on the exterior and then get so frustrated I left the dealer.

12. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

I think I might have spent a lot more on options than you

13. Andreas¹ is offline Crazy Duck

Knowing you, I'm pretty sure you did.

I didn't even bother to spec out the interior and all the options on mine, just wanted an illustration of the exterior and when it comes to interior I'm not that fussed. I like how your rim/colour combo looks but personally I find anything over 17" to be a bit too big for the car. I forgot to check out the black trim on mine though.

The A7 I showed you a few months back looked about the same as this A3, however the monsoon grey paint option seems to be gone from the A7 now.

14. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

Yours seems very 'company/fleet' car, or a lease car. In that it's had a few boxes ticked, but the bare minimum, the smaller but not basic alloys etc. Nice but if you're paying the premium for an Audi, I'd say it's worth saving that much extra for the S-Line, or if the sporty look isn't to your tastes, just a few more options mainly on the interior.

15. Andreas¹ is offline Crazy Duck

The LED headlights cost more than the S-Line pack does S-Line pack and bigger alloys may look good but I didn't choose them because all I ever hear about them doing is ruin the ride. I promise I'm not 70 years old Knowing that I'd get one second hand, I'd look for the alcantara/leather seats but not bother too much about whatever else the previous owner specced out.

16. The Compensator is offline Future heel&toe historian

I love the A3/S3 Sedan! I've been struggling between these two exteriors:

and the normal Alcantara sport seats and the S sport seats, which only come in full leather and I don't like non-ventilated leather (black especially)

17. superhyper is offline mamamamamamamadness

S3 sedan is definitely a dream car for me Here's an A3 sedan I specced out a while ago

18. Ryzza5 is offline .

Hey! The S3 was my dream car. Get your own!

Probably not going to buy one now (unless I happen to to be tempted by the 2nd hand market). Going to be boring and grown up put savings towards a mortgage.

The funny thing is that it looks great in photos, videos, and is very capable, but when I sat inside one and drove it quickly (both on twisty bumpy roads and on a race track) it just didn't feel as special as i was expecting. Switches on the interior felt rather cheap in the way they clicked noisily, rather than having an expected soft premium feel. (i.e. somewhat like my Golf).

Waiting to find out where I end up working next before deciding on the Street Triple.

19. Rassva is offline Lannister

The A3/S3 Sedan is nice, but I don't know... I'd choose a Golf without thinking too much. On a side note I decided to buy a Speciale.

20. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

Porsche Boxster Spyder:

Page 4 of 13 First ... 23456 ... Last