Page 13 of 13 First ... 3111213

1. hassan1995 is online now ( •_•)( •_•)>⌐■-■(⌐■_■)

It's amazing, but for £86k after I added what I want there's other cars out there that are much better and cheaper.

2. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

That does look rather stunning, quite classy for a top of the range car The reviews for the new RS5 have been less than glowing though, not sure I'd get one. for £86k i'd probably get a Cayman S or a used 911. At that price you're really not that far away from base spec Mercedes GTS prices either, i'd rather have a Porsche but it's just weird how an RS5 can cost that much.

--- Post Updated ---

Configured my Porsche 911 GT2 RS, I went for the Weissach package but without the rollcage etc as I don't think many of these will ever see a track. Went for the predictable outside colour with the bold inside contrast.

A few options, I'm not sure I'd have such a bold red interior but the configurator was being buggy so i couldn't be bothered playing around with it.

Absolutely the most super of all the non-super moderators Your friendly community moderator.

3. Rassva is offline Lannister

4. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

Oooh that's gorgeous, I prefer your spec to mine, my configurator was acting really buggy for what it's worth

It's a tough one though, do you think the GT2 RS special colour I chose will hold its value more, as with resale-red Rosso Corsa on Ferraris, or will the rarer Miami Blue GT2 RS' end up being worth more?

Absolutely the most super of all the non-super moderators Your friendly community moderator.

5. Rassva is offline Lannister

Pretty sure the value on these will go up, happened the same with the previous GT2RS, GT3 4.0. The blue one might sell faster when its time imo, after looking on mobile.de I've noticed that the most limited edition Porsche's are available second hand in boring colors. There was a yellow 911R at a much higher price than the grey ones with stripes.
    Also, the standard color will become pretty boring/annoying, at least that happened to me with the Green AMG GTR.

6. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

They offer a configurator for the edition 1 E63S but I wouldn't want one, you can only have it with a gangsta dark spec with dark wheels etc, rather chavvy imo. Although you can have the stripes removed.

I wanted the brown leather but I didn't think the brown leather went well with the piano black interior fittings, so decided against it It's got a lot of options on but doesn't really look like it does for some reason. Doubt it'd be a popular spec on the forecourt.

7. RobikV3 is offline RB26DETT

I cant stand that huge display screen in the newest Mercs it looks so bad.

TDU Online again - 28.09.2014
    Uplay : RobikV3

8. Rassva is offline Lannister

Feels okay with the S but on the E it's a bit meh to me

9. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

In person I haven't found it to be too bad on the E, it's a lot less offensive than the ipad style on the C etc I think. Mercedes are still leagues ahead of BMW for interior design imo.

10. Loek is offline Alleged estate fetishist

Wouldn't take this over the Sport Turismo but dang, those wheels. I like it.

FH3 on Xbox. Xbox username is PoIestar, with a capital "i" as "L". Wanna add me, you're welcome to do so.

11. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

Slightly different spec to yours Loek, love that colour blue though:

Unsure about the design of the rear, it's a bit chubby isn't it? It looks awful until you start speccing nice wheels/colours etc.

12. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

New Conti GT configurator is up, I've config'd this to be an ultimate daily driver, quite tame on the outside but bolder on the inside:

13. Loek is offline Alleged estate fetishist

Quote Originally Posted by Microphone »
    It looks awful until you start speccing nice wheels/colours etc.
    True, the Diesel trim is fugly, S and Turbo versions are alright imo. Better than the previous one.

FH3 on Xbox. Xbox username is PoIestar, with a capital "i" as "L". Wanna add me, you're welcome to do so.

14. Milli is offline An eternal apprentice.

GT3 Touring is there as a GT3 Package.

Very simple, but i think sometimes, less is more. Plus, this could be a daily, i guess.

15. TDUZoqqer is offline Car Aficianado

Quote Originally Posted by Milli »
    GT3 Touring is there as a GT3 Package.

https://i.imgur.com/UzeYbO0.png

https://i.imgur.com/FxLH5te.png

https://i.imgur.com/VsbFrNA.png

https://i.imgur.com/mpqj2r6.png

https://i.imgur.com/dwb7Plm.png

Very simple, but i think sometimes, less is more. Plus, this could be a daily, i guess.
    UGH THATS A GT3 WITHOUT PCCB BLASPHEMY

16. Rassva is offline Lannister

OMG

17. Milli is offline An eternal apprentice.

Quote Originally Posted by TDUZoqqer »
    UGH THATS A GT3 WITHOUT PCCB BLASPHEMY
    It's a non-special edition 911R.

Page 13 of 13 First ... 3111213

Search Tags

configurator
showroom