1. TIMELESS is offline Moderator

And piano black on black would just be depressing
    #LETSMAKETDUCKGREATAGAIN

Naturally Hans is wet, he’s standing under a waterfall.

2. Andreas¹ is offline Crazy Duck

Yes please.

Also lots of yes please.

Though how expensive they are is ridiculous.
    Last edited by Andreas¹; 26/02/17 at 01:14 AM.

3. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

I'm not sure the A1 is worth it, both friends and relatives have quite high spec versions and I just don't think they're worth the money.

As for the A3, I could only get the saloon in S-Line trim but the hatchback I think is acceptable in lower specs for some reason.

Absolutely the most super of all the non-super moderators Your friendly community moderator.

4. Andreas¹ is offline Crazy Duck

Quote Originally Posted by Microphone »
    I'm not sure the A1 is worth it, both friends and relatives have quite high spec versions and I just don't think they're worth the money.

As for the A3, I could only get the saloon in S-Line trim but the hatchback I think is acceptable in lower specs for some reason.
    I'm 100% sure neither is worth it, the A1 I configured was way north of £30k and the A3 more than £40k. Still lots of want though.

5. hassan1995 is offline ( •_•)( •_•)>⌐■-■(⌐■_■)

6. Loek is offline Driving in style

FH3 on Xbox. Xbox username is PoIestar, with a capital "i" as "L". Wanna add me, you're welcome to do so.

7. Rassva is online now Lannister

I take back what I've said, it looks nice in white.

8. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

Absolutely crazy amounts of options on this Panamera 4S, probably more expensive than the options on the McLaren above

Absolutely the most super of all the non-super moderators Your friendly community moderator.

9. Loek is offline Driving in style

@Microphone My Panamera (Turbo ST) came out on a total of € 272k. Without all the wood and beige that yours has, lol. Yours was more expensive?

FH3 on Xbox. Xbox username is PoIestar, with a capital "i" as "L". Wanna add me, you're welcome to do so.

10. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

Quote Originally Posted by Loekie5500 »
    @Microphone My Panamera (Turbo ST) came out on a total of € 272k. Without all the wood and beige that yours has, lol. Yours was more expensive?
    My Panamera (4S ST) came up to around £155gbp, about £65k of that is options. Just looked on the NL config and the same car starts at £143k stock No wonder yours was 100k more. Not sure i'd be bothered too much about getting the Turbo if it came to it, the 4S is plenty quick for an estate haha

11. Loek is offline Driving in style

Quote Originally Posted by Microphone »
    My Panamera (4S ST) came up to around £155gbp, about £65k of that is options. Just looked on the NL config and the same car starts at £143k stock No wonder yours was 100k more. Not sure i'd be bothered too much about getting the Turbo if it came to it, the 4S is plenty quick for an estate haha
    :P Don't try and explain me how poo our tax system is, I was aware of that This is the reason why "AMG Packages" and similar are so common here. You'd shoot yourself in the foot if you were to upgrade to a bigger engine; you can't drive fast anywhere and you pay a buttload of extra money.
    Last edited by Microphone; 09/03/17 at 18:30 PM. Reason: Watch the langage ;)

12. Rassva is online now Lannister

Made the GT3, manual gearbox option wasn't available though. So excited for the RS.

Had to make one of these too

13. F12Berlinetta is offline NA > Turbo
    Location: I tell em everywhere anywhere What was really good My, my hood

Huracan Performante:

McLaren 720S:

Porsche Panamera Turbo Sport Turismo:

Porsche 911 (991.2) GT3:

Sadly, there is no 812 Superfast's configurator :'( (I still prefer F12 Berlinetta tbh)
    I think animal testing is a terrible idea; they get all nervous and give the wrong answers.
    A Bit of Fry and Laurie

14. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

Went for a more tasteful configuration on this, 90% of the options are making the car less track-focused and more of a daily driver, which kind of shows I doubt i'd get a GT3 if I happened to be shopping for a porsche rn.

15. F12Berlinetta is offline NA > Turbo
    Location: I tell em everywhere anywhere What was really good My, my hood

Well, I love her
    P.S. It may seem weird to have red (with additional carbon) steering wheel but I like it :P
    Blu Swaters also suits 812 perfectly!
    Last edited by F12Berlinetta; 22/03/17 at 18:45 PM.
    I think animal testing is a terrible idea; they get all nervous and give the wrong answers.
    A Bit of Fry and Laurie

16. Rassva is online now Lannister

Made one today now that the config is back, but it's pretty similar to yours lol

Also one of these:

17. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

I was going to config my own 812 Superfast but there was no point, other than perhaps toning down the blue in the interior a bit I don't think i'd change anything on F12's configuration, that thing is stunning.

18. hassan1995 is offline ( •_•)( •_•)>⌐■-■(⌐■_■)

19. TIMELESS is offline Moderator

I think we're all pretty much on the same page here...

#LETSMAKETDUCKGREATAGAIN

Naturally Hans is wet, he’s standing under a waterfall.

20. Rassva is online now Lannister

Lmao, yeah, I I choose Nero and Blu Sterling leather and alcantara for the interior and all carbon except hub caps.