1. Nodz86 is offline ____________

Default Demo: Devil May Cry 4

Demo: Devil May Cry 4

Content: Devil May Cry 4 demo
    Price: Free
    Availability: All Xbox LIVE regions
    Dash Text: [ESRB: M (Mature) BLOOD,LANGUAGE,SEXUAL THEMES,VIOLENCE] Is his power that of a demon, or of a god? New main character Nero and his demonic devil bringer add speed and style to the Devil May Cry series! Experience advanced gameplay along with gorgeous cutting-edge graphics. Thanks to the power of the latest graphics hardware, the stylish action runs at an incredible 60fps so you won't miss a beat! This is true next-generation entertainment!

From Major Nelson

2. CptDarknuggets is offline 200 Angry Clydesdales

Yes please.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

3. Mb
    Mb is offline The Photographer

Hmm, going to try that out
    As "The Club" sucked imho.

It doesn't matter how much horsepower your car has, it's about the smile on your face when you drive it.

4. DriftNismo is offline 87 Civic GT

I'm downloading "The Club" demo (for PS3) atm, what is it about? And i can't wait for DMC4, i hope it's online, but even if it's not it will still get a 98 from every magazine. I remember when i got the first DMC, that was the most awesome game i've ever played.

5. SupermAnthony is offline Man Of Steel

Shame my Gold expired and I have to wait for it. Get paid tomorrow so might upgrade to Gold again...

6. HavockJoker is offline PGR4 Master

I should try this.

7. SupermAnthony is offline Man Of Steel

So... is it any good?

8. DriftNismo is offline 87 Civic GT

I loved it, but the second level is way too short. The first level is good though.

9. SupermAnthony is offline Man Of Steel

I finally got the demo yesterday (no gold=having to wait!!!) - if you get far enough in the first level, it leads onto the 2nd level. Hahaha, I know how stoopid that sounds. What I mean is if you play far enough into the 10 minute limit it leads to the other choice that is given with the big fire demon boss and those prancing ice monsters.

10. Who
    Who is offline It's not a tumor.

i dont like it, but i dunno how it compares to other J-RPGs so it might be better than its rivals.

still sucked tho...
    Formerly Crazed Dodgem/Lwsbrck

I'm not dead!

11. DriftNismo is offline 87 Civic GT

Quote Originally Posted by SupermAnthony »
    If you get far enough in the first level, it leads onto the 2nd level. Hahaha, I know how stoopid that sounds. What I mean is if you play far enough into the 10 minute limit it leads to the other choice that is given with the big fire demon boss and those prancing ice monsters.
    Yeah, i discovered that about an hour ago, but only had 3 and a half minutes left on the timer and i cba to fight the ice things again. Do you know if it lets you fight Berial like that though?