1. Nipper is offline \/ The REAL TDUCk \/

Default Refuse the update??

What happens if i refuse the update?? (i have never refused one before)

i dont like what people are saying about the ability to drift (or NOT drift as the case stands)

so anyone actually know what happens if i refuse??
    ||||||||||||||||||
    Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

2. mellors_ is offline Banned

Default Re: Refuse the update??

if you don't get it I don't think you can play online

3. Marc_CRX is offline Tail End Out!!

From what i have heard....refusing Updates removes the Ability to play online

but im not totally sure

THE
    ORIGINAL DRIFTER

4. mellors_ is offline Banned

just seconds too slow marc

5. Nipper is offline \/ The REAL TDUCk \/

so basically no online for me if i refuse (thats ok cos my NAT is STRICT and wont change anyways hahaha)
    ||||||||||||||||||
    Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

6. Marc_CRX is offline Tail End Out!!

My post was longer so I have an Excuse

Nipper Reset your Homehub properly (Using the reset button at the back) and it should be Open after that

THE
    ORIGINAL DRIFTER

7. mellors_ is offline Banned

ive just finished a 2 hour science exam that i was late for so im not thinking properly so i have a better excuse

8. Nipper is offline \/ The REAL TDUCk \/

Quote Originally Posted by Marc_CRX »
    My post was longer so I have an Excuse

Nipper Reset your Homehub properly (Using the reset button at the back) and it should be Open after that
    tried, tried everything, BT are probably pissin us off cos we argued wiv em over the zonda code for about 20 mins LOL
    ||||||||||||||||||

9. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

I like the cars handling more with the update but I don't like the power delivery if that makes sense. The car has weight now but you can't really throw the car around with the power like you used to. I would have liked the added weight but with the original power delivery.

I will persevere more with it tonight.
    I'm a bit mental.

10. Nipper is offline \/ The REAL TDUCk \/

Diablo, overall how is it?

Remember i like using the power of an S7 to slide me through corners
    ||||||||||||||||||

11. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

I know how you and others powerover through corners and tbh it looks like this update from what I experienced actually asks for car control and low gears rather than just mashing the throttle to get the rear end out which I personally like as in the interior view the car moves more naturally plus I'm certain they've changed the rumble feedback as I can tell what the car is doing more than before.

If you drifted by just flooring it with no driving aids then this update isn't going to help you much, if you tried to actually drift by unsettling the car and regulating the throttle then you may find the car slightly more grippy than before meaning you need to be in a lower gear to break traction.

I haven't played with it much and I will be trying all manners of cars later on to see if there is a discernible difference between them but for now it just takes a bit of getting used to from what I've seen.

It needs tweaked for sure but it's not as bad as some are saying imo.
    I'm a bit mental.

12. BenGee is offline TDU Trade Monster

Good old scandinavian flick into a drift is what i say flooring it is just too easy

13. ThorpaaayUK is offline Steer with the rear

My 430 (the only car Ive driven since the update, only played for half an hour or so today) still has its same unpredictable sliding it had before. Ill play with some more cars tonight.

14. FA430RGT is offline Hoods and Alley-ways..

I remember one time I was in a Hitch hiker mission, 15 + miles, and I'd nearly finished and the game paused with the sign coming up.. I thought to myself do I want to do this again? And thought I'd leave the update and carried on, nothing seemed to mess up *Luckily*..
    ...I Still Dawdle Round These Ends...

15. neil12345 is offline the mind is a dangerous t

Well i really like it personally i havn't had to modify my driving style at all