1. TDU 505 is offline Clinically Insane

Default Not making a suggestion but..

anyone here (besides me) like to play with fire?
    stairwell's basically my 2nd home now...
    bad habit i know

2. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

Pyromaniac, having an open fire myself, it was addictive at first, but it died down

Absolutely the most super of all the non-super moderators Your friendly community moderator.

3. eleKtro is offline Contain Your Orgasms

I almost put my school bus on fire, via lynx can and lighter. Wish I never did cost my a lot of money to buy a new seat. Fire is a killer when your a young teenager.

4. Who
    Who is offline It's not a tumor.

i do, i have a fixation with my zippo
    Formerly Crazed Dodgem/Lwsbrck

I'm not dead!

5. iBilo is offline ;)

I'm a pyromaniac. I burnt my carpet then I stopped after parents threatened me.

6. HavockJoker is offline PGR4 Master

I lit my lawn on fire by accident. Was able to put it out before it got out of hand.

7. Car Freak is offline loves dirt too

lol... Not me! I'm a good little boy...

But my friend did light up a wet piece of paper when we were on a school trip in Malaysia 2 years ago... Funny as hell, mostly because of all the smoke... (The fire was put out by water and the smoke managed to clear before the teacher came back)

Quote Originally Posted by Jon
    You're impossible, Mark
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark
    Impossible is nothing. Therefore I am nothing...

8. HavockJoker is offline PGR4 Master

Ha. lucky you. The last time I was on a school trip someone got thrown through a hotel wall and into another guests room.

9. CptDarknuggets is offline 200 Angry Clydesdales

I and a group of friends sent part of field up in flames right next to the train tracks. We poo'ed ourselves.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

10. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

I've done all the normal teenage rubbish with friends but nothing too stupid, just the normal small fire too see what happens (as if you don't know) and setting french bangers off down the toilet and in the a field in the lake district to scare cows. Certainly wouldn't say im obsessed at all though.
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .

11. Gdsamp is offline Gdsamplify on YouTube.

Not one my self, and this is a little bit O/T, but my friend was talking to me and when he used to live in Singapore, he and his friends would roll up some paper and "smoke" it, lol.
    Pronounced: Gee-Dee-Sarmp.

12. superhyper is offline mamamamamamamadness

Am I the only one who noticed the age of this thread?
    Listen to Mike, I'm definitely not the most super out of all the non-super moderators, just check the username! (;

13. hpluls is offline Bogan Chariot Aficionado

Quote Originally Posted by SuperhyperTDU »
    Am I the only one who noticed the age of this thread?
    No, you're not

The closest I've gotten to "playing with fire" was putting Conte wood-free pencils against a lightbulb, so that they would melt, producing lots of smoke. Pathetic, I know, but was fun