1. YeOldeTDUMan is offline working too much

Default Spurs are on their way to Wembley ...

5 - 1 to the Tot-Ten-Ham

Congratulations to the Boys from The Lane who beat the Woolwich to reach the Carling Cup Final

Piccie c/o the BBC/Getty
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    I'd rather be topless !

2. Baldy is offline Wibble Wobble

No comment
    Another insightful post by Baldy!!

"Life is like a slush puppy, the longer you leave things the more they melt"

3. BensonJutton is offline Rusted Banger

OH WHEN THE SPURS GO MARCHING IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5-1 we beat the scum 5-1

4. DriftNismo is offline 87 Civic GT

Damn, i should have gone to watch that. I can see Wembley stadium out my kitchen window, it's like a 5 minute drive there, or about a 15 minute walk from me.

5. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

well done, have you round up roadrat yet Benson?

Absolutely the most super of all the non-super moderators Your friendly community moderator.

6. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

Oh thats why my dad was shouting so much lol, he's quite an avid spurs supporter.
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .