Thread: Hey there!

1. NOOA is offline Just a Skidmark

Cool Hey there!

Hello everyone, I was watching Diablo's video's and saw the link, browsed through the forums a bit, and decided to register. So I'm saying HI! My name, I prefer to disclose. I hope to be getting TDU for PC on, or wishfully before March 20th... Anyway NOOA stands for something but when the release is due you'll probably find out... I'm a huge Nissan and Ford fan, But I'm no stranger to exotics so keep an eye out ;-) Well.. Hope to see some of you on the PC side of things.

2. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Default Re: Hey there!

Hi there NOOA welcome to TDU Central, I'm sure with the game fast approaching release for PC that there will be a few of us here you will see online with many more to come in the near future.

I'm a bit mental.

3. FA430RGT is offline Hoods and Alley-ways..

Welcome to the site! Hope to see you around
    ...I Still Dawdle Round These Ends...

4. Street Ryder is offline Speed Demon

Hey NOOA, thanks for signing up to the forum with us all, TDU is a great game you will love it

5. NOOA is offline Just a Skidmark

Yeah I've been following TDU since it hit the 360. Unfortunatly i swore off Xbox when the first one I bought fried, taking my tv with it. So it's either PC or PS2, so i pick PC! Anyway, thanks for the responses and take care.

6. Who
    Who is offline It's not a tumor.

welcome mate. +rep as a welcome present
    Formerly Crazed Dodgem/Lwsbrck

I'm not dead!

7. Flya85 is offline Freelance Racer

Hey fellow Nissan lover! I drive a Nissan truck.