Thread: Santtu's A3

Page 5 of 10 First ... 34567 ... Last

1. superhyper is offline mamamamamamamadness

Quote Originally Posted by CarMadMike »
    How hard can it be to edit photos? You can block out the registration paints using MS paints fgs
    I'm a photographer, I can't stand crappy photos if they're taken by me I just need to photoshop them a little but I don't have photoshop on my laptop and my bro took over the PC for basically the whole day so yeah, maybe tomorrow I'll actually get to edit them

Thanks guys Ryan; the golfs are really common here, not the new ones but the ones that could have been affordable for me (MK4 and earlier). About the mileage, in Finland everything is surprisingly far away from you so you need to drive quite a lot (especially here, nearest hospital is 100km away ). Also, this was one of the lowest mileages on the 8Ls that I saw + this was for sale only about 150km away, the rest were closer to 500km away. The dealer was a fair person and we got it for quite a good price as well so overall I'm still happy
    Listen to Mike, I'm definitely not the most super out of all the non-super moderators, just check the username! (;

2. Fear Deer is offline Mc dolan hambargre luvin

Enjoy your car!! Got a lot of miles on it for a petrol, but being in a good state, it will hopefully give you years of joy And yea, the 1.9 TDi sounds like a tractor, and its loud...but it runs on air xDD Have fun!

3. TimBud is offline brmm

Take a good picture and you don't need photoshop.
    Comon already

4. The Compensator is offline Future heel&toe historian

Ryzza, the 8L A3 shares its PQ34 platform with MkIV Golf's, MkI Octavia's etc.

Otherwise, congrats on the Audi Santtu!

5. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Nice first car mate, start as you mean to go on so not going below an Audi from now on.
    I'm a bit mental.

6. MrLolololXD is offline Resident Supra Owner

Quote Originally Posted by Diablo »
    so not going below an Audi from now on.
    No Civics D:

---------- Post added at 21:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 21:18 PM ----------

Congrats on the car, hurry up with the pics
    1 3 5

2 4 6 R

7. superhyper is offline mamamamamamamadness

Okay guys, here you go

This was before I washed it

And this is the only picture I have of the interior so far.

Happy now?
    Listen to Mike, I'm definitely not the most super out of all the non-super moderators, just check the username! (;

8. Ryzza5 is offline .

First pic is pretty great, gotta hand it to you. Interior is quite, um, funky Time to get the vacuum cleaner and Armorall dashboard sealant out as well. Maybe some new floor mats will boost the appearance too.

Welcome to the world of spending loads of money on your car

9. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Need a clean inside for sure but looks damn good mate, enjoy it I'm sure you will. */yoda*
    I'm a bit mental.

10. Ryzza5 is offline .

(Diablo secretly likes Audis btw)
    and Milli will just be happy it's got a proper gearbox

11. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Secretly? I've always said I'd love an A4. Oh wait that was a publicly expressed secret, gotcha!
    I'm a bit mental.

12. superhyper is offline mamamamamamamadness

Interior is indeed quite odd and needs cleaning after I get the seats fixed. But trust me, it looks way better in person, I think the camera flash made it look quite weird *shrug*

13. The Compensator is offline Future heel&toe historian

The first thing you should get is a well-paid job, because the paint looks kinda worn, as well as the interior.

And those nasty mudflaps. >.<

14. superhyper is offline mamamamamamamadness

Quote Originally Posted by Apu Nahasapeemapetilon »
    The first thing you should get is a well-paid job, because the paint looks kinda worn, as well as the interior.

And those nasty mudflaps. >.<
    It's probably the pictures. There are a few nasty spots on the paintjob but overall it's in great condition. Interior is a bit more worn but the seats actually look better than in that picture, they have this odd pattern that looks odd with the camera flash. The floormats are dirty and I'm getting rid of them and getting rubber ones. I'll try cleaning the interior after I've looked at the various problems there to see if it does any good

Mudflaps - they don't bother me, function over form

Today was quite an interesting day. It had been freezing last night and my handbrake was frozen (partly) on and I didn't notice (well, I did realize that the car seemed to be quite..sluggish when leaving home) before I stepped out of the car at our school and it smelled like something was burning After getting home (the handbrake had thankfully melted already while I was in school) I put the car in the garage to let it warm for a bit and we just took a look at the seats and the front door speakers with my bro, the speakers may be one of the first things I'm going to replace in addition to them carpets - they're in really crap condition and start making odd sounds even at low volumes. We didn't actually get basically anything done but at least we know more about the car now Also took a few more pictures today, expect them...s**n

15. TIMELESS is offline Moderator

Well that's weird lol. -17 was the coldest here and the handbrake never froze
    #LETSMAKETDUCKGREATAGAIN

Naturally Hans is wet, hes standing under a waterfall.

16. superhyper is offline mamamamamamamadness

It was only like -5 (or that's what it felt like) I did wash the car on the day before so it could have something to do with it *shrug*

17. TIMELESS is offline Moderator

Hmm, maybe water around it froze or something Audi looks nice though, with a bit of work she'll clean up real nice Got a name for it yet?
    #LETSMAKETDUCKGREATAGAIN

18. superhyper is offline mamamamamamamadness

^Yeah, that's what I was thinking. No name yet because I can't decide one, maybe I won't give it one after all

19. TIMELESS is offline Moderator

Call it: The Thing.
    #LETSMAKETDUCKGREATAGAIN

20. superhyper is offline mamamamamamamadness

Yesterday was a bit chilly

Today is freezing though

Page 5 of 10 First ... 34567 ... Last