Thread: Santtu's A3

Page 10 of 10 First ... 8910

1. mau92 is offline Car Aficianado

Quote Originally Posted by superhyper »

I blame the tree I managed to hit >_>
    Yeah, those living things that keep going in your way...

2. superhyper is offline mamamamamamamadness

Cal, like I told you in the CB the other day, there's just a handful of scrapyards within a somewhat reasonable radius, there's basically no chance that I could find one that would also happen to have a suitable car inside
    Listen to Mike, I'm definitely not the most super out of all the non-super moderators, just check the username! (;

3. killalldude is offline SRT-Avant

Maybe when it gets warmer you could get a heat gun and melt the paint so it will stick? A bit risky but easier and cheaper than going the touch-up paint route.
    Online(PC): MOPARFTW|My Photo-Thread|PoTW Week 63, 70, & 72 Winner

Learn how to install TDU mods here.

4. superhyper is offline mamamamamamamadness

I'm kinda happy but on the other hand very sad to say that my journey with the A3 is nearing its end Expect news about it on tuesday. Lovely little car, shame about all the problems it has had

Listen to Mike, I'm definitely not the most super out of all the non-super moderators, just check the username! (;

Page 10 of 10 First ... 8910