Page 5 of 5 First ... 345

1. calster17 is online now Resident rubbish car fan.

Quote Originally Posted by Andreas¹ »
    R.I.P. Kia. *puts on funeral suit* I'd have expected you to give it some sort of viking funeral.

You sure you shouldn't wait to do all the work on the LExus until after the track day?
    As tempting & funny as it would have been, I had fun with her so could't do it. Least this way another one can hopefully live a little longer!

I could wait till after the trackday, but the last service was carried out 16,000 miles ago so is long over due, as well as the serpentine belt looking like it's the original and seems' like it'll snap any moment. And then there's the timing...which I don't have any reason or proof to think it's been done other than the Lexus stamp in the log book for 60,000 miles so want to play it safe. (People have reported getting over 200,000 miles on the original timing belt though...).

I've my eyes on a few things (as always) Camel, don't you worry! chances are it'll be something you guys love, loathe or have no opinion of it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Calster17
    I did a 1100 mile round trip to get drunk and push cars out of a muddy field, 10/10 would do again
    ~
    Tumblr ~ Blown Turbos
    Do follow

2. calster17 is online now Resident rubbish car fan.

So "Something new" actually has 2 meanings this time...

It's a new car to me & it's an actual new car.
    Bet you wernt expecting that.

So, she's an Abarth 595, the 'basic' Abarth with 140hp and has the optional 17" wheels. Managed to get a fantastic deal on finance thanks to it being a pre-reg car and also ex-demo car, so had 350 miles on the clock. On a 4 year deal so expect to see alot on her over that time.
    Thoughts so far? The hanging is perfect and the engine is punchy, with the size being perfect for zipping about the place in the same style as the Cappo. The sound is fantastic both inside & out, honestly would't think it's the factory exhaust or it's a 1.4! Downside? The ride is very harsh, would be fine if it was't for the state of the UK's roads.

Can't wait for it to be fully run in and taker her for a good run!
    I did a 1100 mile round trip to get drunk and push cars out of a muddy field, 10/10 would do again
    ~
    Tumblr ~ Blown Turbos
    Do follow

3. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Need more pics mate as she's a beaut!
    I'm a bit mental.

4. hassan1995 is offline ( •_•)( •_•)>⌐■-■(⌐■_■)

Can I get a free haircut with that car? xD jk jk very nice car mate, something different from your 'usual' taste

5. calster17 is online now Resident rubbish car fan.

Quote Originally Posted by hassan1995 »
    Can I get a free haircut with that car? xD jk jk very nice car mate, something different from your 'usual' taste
    Actually the first person to make a hairdresser joke. (I can book you on this tueday? ) All but 1 person has been surprised by this and even then he was surprised that i actually got one! (He's known for years i like the car).

And you ask for more Photo's...

Me took these last night while I took it for a spin of the city. That involved getting airborne at one point.

Honestly Can't get enough of it, just so fun to drive and feels' so 'chuckable' and it's a nippy thing! Can't wait for the weather to get better and have a blast up Cairngorm way and such on the back roads!
    Have a few things on order so hoping to have them fitted by next weekend.
    ~
    Tumblr ~ Blown Turbos
    Do follow

6. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Thanks for more photos, looks good on the bridge and it certainly likes having its picture taken.
    I'm a bit mental.

7. calster17 is online now Resident rubbish car fan.

1 More bridge shot just for you Diablo...
    ~
    Tumblr ~ Blown Turbos
    Do follow

8. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

I'm a bit mental.

9. TIMELESS is offline Moderator

I love this, great choice man. I'm amazed Milli hasn't shown up yet, normally she can sense cuteness
    #LETSMAKETDUCKGREATAGAIN

Naturally Hans is wet, he’s standing under a waterfall.

10. calster17 is online now Resident rubbish car fan.

She does know I have the car though.
    ~
    Tumblr ~ Blown Turbos
    Do follow

11. calster17 is online now Resident rubbish car fan.

Small update...

JDM Sized front plate & bonnet Scorpion to the Abarth:

And Lexy's storage...
    ~
    Tumblr ~ Blown Turbos
    Do follow

Page 5 of 5 First ... 345

Search Tags

calster
clio