Page 1 of 2 12 Last

1. Nismo_dude is offline Rise Toybota!!!!

Default Weird Happanings In TDU

I was at the racetrack in my Audi TT when a 2D deer jumped out in front of the car. In trying to avoide it, my car rolled six times and when I went to outside view it was scratched and just plain beat up. I went to the options just out of curiosity and in the Game options part there was a damage icon. I turned it off and when I did a thing came up on the screen that said 'You have chosen to turn car damage off. If you prceed with saying yes, the damage option will be gone forever and you will not be able to turn damage back on.' I said yes and the damage went away, but when I went back into the game something else came onto the screen. It said 'Your car is totaled. It will be sent to the dump on the eastern shorline' I then got another cer from my garage and drove along the eastern shore and I FOUND A DUMP!!! I drove in and then spoted my Audi sitting by a Ferrari F430. The screen went like it dose when you buy or rent the car. It said that I could buy one of the cars. I went back to my house and went backto the exact spot where the dump was and IT WAS GONE!!! Has this happend to anyone else.

I AM NOT KIDDING ABOUT THIS. IT IS ALL TRUE

2. The Queen is offline <3 Ferrari F50

Sorry but this sounds like a load of rubbish. I won't believe it without screenshots

3. Speed is offline Can You Feel It?

Secret in game damage, a dump and a 2D deer? Er Yeah sure there was...

4. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

You need to drink a good amount of water, maybe have some paracetamol, and get a good nights' sleep. Then hopefully your intoxication will wear off
    Life is good. Simples. Cccchhhhh.

5. Baltoman is offline Baby Vipah :D

lol, I hate when that happens, There was one time that I was driving normally then suddenly GODZILLA was just in front of my car, he smashed it and said " I WANT A PET MONKEY AND YOU WILL GIVE ONE OR ELSE..." I was laughing so hard that I woke up and said " If only ONCE I could have normal teenager girlz dream " Sureeee a 2D deer just jumped in front of you. Atari should of made it 3D

6. Baltoman is offline Baby Vipah :D

Quote Originally Posted by KTF67 »
    That reminds me of the time when I was driving on the highway and I got carjacked by Barney the purple dinosaur.
    NO WAY, thats why I saw that strange purple thing hitting every one on the highway. Did u get your car back?

7. Nismo_dude is offline Rise Toybota!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Iced_Bullet »
    You need to drink a good amount of water, maybe have some paracetamol, and get a good nights' sleep. Then hopefully your intoxication will wear off
    Right

8. Nismo_dude is offline Rise Toybota!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by KTF67 »
    Nope. Turns out Barney was driving drunk, and totaled my new Ferrari F430. They flew the F430's remains to Hawaii for some wierd reason.
    Guys, and some girls, I am not kidding about this. It kindathat I didn't have my camera with me to get some photos, but it is all true. Do you think it could be easter eggs. Or maby the TDU gods just favor me over the rest of the mild and feble TDU playing population
    Last edited by Nismo_dude; 21/01/08 at 11:54 AM. Reason: who wants to know

9. S71NG3R is offline Car Aficianado

Well the general rule here @ TDU Central is you need photo or video evidence for anyone to believe you.

And our photoshopping experts know if it's genuine or not.

We are a harsh bunch but fair.
    ---------------------------------
    TDUC PC Club find out more and how to join|Twitter @TDUCentralClub

10. Baltoman is offline Baby Vipah :D

Quote Originally Posted by Nismo_dude »
    Guys, and some girls, I am not kidding about this. It kindathat I didn't have my camera with me to get some photos, but it is all true. Do you think it could be easter eggs. Or maby the TDU gods just favor me over the rest of the mild and feble TDU playing population
    Im talking serious too, Godzilla wanted a pet monkey and I saw KTF67's F430 being stoled by Barney. Sorry KTF67 for not getting your F430, I tried but damn that car was fast.

11. HavockJoker is offline PGR4 Master

Lol, you guys are funny.

12. Baltoman is offline Baby Vipah :D

Quote Originally Posted by KingSkyline »
    Lol, you guys are funny.

Thks me and KTF67 should make a comedy group

[quote KTF67] I pissed because it had my CD's in it. lol

your CDs? OMG Iced is gonna kill you. His collection of James Blunt and Jojo was in that CD case. You better get those Cds back. (JK Iced )

13. DriftNismo is offline 87 Civic GT

Dude, what were you smoking that night?

14. ExplosiveGoats is offline Car Aficianado

Get back on topic? It does sound like rubbish, 2D deer, Dump, and damage, there are not TDU gods that did that...pure fake.

15. Nontas1993 is offline Ferrari Lover

HAHAHAhaha You Guys are so funny baltoman-ktf67 but i need screens to believe guys Damage in tdu???

16. The Queen is offline <3 Ferrari F50

17. PKGTR is offline WAT Racing Development

You think that's weird? The guys at V-Rent wouldn't let me rent a car because I had no proof of insurance. I had to wait for a bus to take to me the RR. I got on a short yellow bus and all of a sudden the bus driver mugs me of my $200K but he decides to give me a ride to the RR after I told him my V-Rent story. When I got to RR $200K ripped away from me the nice woman behind the desk said I can't buy a house because the banks are not giving out loans at the moment.

So I walked all the way to Waikiki and found this job in the circus. They gave me a purple dinosaur suit and asked me to do some shows. I refused and stole the suit.

Eventually I found this nice Ferrari F430 with the driver taking a snooze. I decided that my life has been going downhill ever since I got here and it can't get any worse. So I run up to the door and pulled the guy out of his F430 and drove off.

So after a few street races and cop chases I earned some money and decided to buy big house for $10 million, boy did that take a long time. After I bought that house life has been pretty good to me in TDU, altough I still can't find the guy who mugged me.
    Last edited by PKGTR; 12/03/09 at 01:51 AM. Reason: Typo's

18. RB26DETT is offline Banned

dude, check the date of the previous post. don't bring up old stupid threads.

19. Baltoman is offline Baby Vipah :D

Lol, not this thread again..

20. PKGTR is offline WAT Racing Development

Lol, nothing gets old in the PS2/PSP section.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last