1. Mb
    Mb is offline The Photographer

Default Home alone, and no parties nearby?

If the video above doesn't show click here to view it.

Then create your own. Ejoy
    Might not be your thing, but it might be aswell
    I know they are not videoclips, because no video clips exist for this

It doesn't matter how much horsepower your car has, it's about the smile on your face when you drive it.

2. The Queen is offline <3 Ferrari F50

Ok... First of all this sucks lol. How can you like this sort of stuff. Theres hardly any tune to it and it's just a huge pile of different beats which do absolutely nothing (for me anyway). Stick to the normal trance stuff and not this

3. HSVxSEXY_TIME? is offline Ferrari F575 Maranello <3

OH GOD

it's just dirty dubstep and gabber.

not smug, but proud owner of a DFP.

i'm happy with it!

4. Mb
    Mb is offline The Photographer

@ David: You know i like this, so stop try to pull me back to trance and dance, as i listen to that aswell! I also listen to Linkin' Park you know...

@ HSV: It's not gabber! It's Hardstyle. This is only 150bpm, gabber is 180/200bpm.

It doesn't matter how much horsepower your car has, it's about the smile on your face when you drive it.

5. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

I'm home alone now but all I do is put on Guy Pratts Planet Rock show on. Brilliant stuff but hate all dance music
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .

6. HSVxSEXY_TIME? is offline Ferrari F575 Maranello <3

either way, gabber, clown core etc etc etc, all that kinda rubbish is terrible, it's just beats added together to make no reasonable amount of sense

my mate fat Joe is OBSESSED with gabber etc, everytime i go to his a small part of me dies when he puts it on

not smug, but proud owner of a DFP.

i'm happy with it!

7. HavockJoker is offline PGR4 Master

I got into hardstyle and drum&bass cause of my friends but i still love to listen to my reggae and rap/hiphop.
    I don't have anything against it, it sounds quite good at times depending on what sounds are attractive.

8. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

Go here for some good tunes - http://www.myspace.com/basshunterdance

Now You're Gone ; Basscrator ; Original Now I'm gone (sweedish)
    Life is good. Simples. Cccchhhhh.