+ Reply to Thread

1. Baltoman is offline Baby Vipah :D

Default I need help on my siggy

I can't delete my siggys picture, I tried everything it just doesnt go away.. and every time I try to do anything on my sig it says BB code size is too big and I already tried to delet the BB code, it doesnt go away ether. WHAT DO I DO?

2. Baltoman is offline Baby Vipah :D

can someone actually help me?

3. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

Your signature picture isn't there ....
    Life is good. Simples. Cccchhhhh.

4. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

I see a viper pic if thats what your trying to get rid of. This should be in the support section really. No idea how to help though, sorry.
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .

5. Speed is offline Can You Feel It?

Go to your UserCP on the banner at the top, then to the "Edit Signature" bit down the side menu that comes up, and this sort of screen should come up.

Then just click the picture like I have so the box appears around it and press the delete key. Finally scroll to the bottom of the page and click "Save Signature" and voila

P.S. Sorry for stretching the page, but not bothering to crop because the whole screen is needed to demonstrate this imho
    Last edited by Speed; 18/01/08 at 20:04 PM.

6. Baldy is offline Wibble Wobble

i've removed it for you, if you would like it back just pm me and i'll put the code back in
    Another insightful post by Baldy!!

"Life is like a slush puppy, the longer you leave things the more they melt"

7. Baltoman is offline Baby Vipah :D

great, thanks baldred.. speed I already tried that.. oh and thanks for showing how you guys make a streched siggy