1. HavockJoker is offline PGR4 Master

Default Anyone still play LFS S2?

I searched to see if there was already a thread and there wasn't so.

So yeah... question is thread title.

2. Car Freak is offline loves dirt too

Yea I do occasionally... Only the demo though.

Quote Originally Posted by Jon
    You're impossible, Mark
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark
    Impossible is nothing. Therefore I am nothing...

3. Car Freak is offline loves dirt too

Just downloaded the version Y patch... It sucks... They've redone the track and put in a Formula BMW single-seater. Catch? They Took out the XRT!!!!! NOOOOOOO!!!! NO MORE DRIFTING!!!!

You're impossible, Mark

4. DangerRanger92 is offline <3 Mercedes Benz

Ever since the patch that came out just before christmas, I haven't played it. Lowering the revs and such makes them seem slower, I was used to over revving just a little, especially while drifting. Also the patch deleted all my skins and setups.

That was also the same time I started playing TDU. All I can say is LFS sucks...
    My Screenshots
    My Youtube Videos
    I MADE VIDEOS OF THE MEGAPACK CARS! Look at my youtube page and please comment!

5. HavockJoker is offline PGR4 Master

Quote Originally Posted by DangerRanger92 »
    Ever since the patch that came out just before christmas, I haven't played it. Lowering the revs and such makes them seem slower, I was used to over revving just a little, especially while drifting. Also the patch deleted all my skins and setups.

That was also the same time I started playing TDU. All I can say is LFS sucks...
    Yeah I hate the new patch it messed up everything. So I think when TDU2 comes out I'm going to get that and stop playin LFS.

6. ScaR is offline Speed Racer

Quote Originally Posted by Car Freak »
    Yea I do occasionally... Only the demo though.
    same.

As for the drifting, I just control-powerslide the XFG around the track for some lols

7. [TC]>Lee< is offline <3's TDU

I play LFS, thats wear my [TC] tag's come from lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    SOOAG - SMUG OWNER OF A G25

8. Andrei221 is offline TDU FREAK

Lee - Are you general lee? i played on your server.

And NO lfs dosen't suck :X the best sim!

9. Car Freak is offline loves dirt too

You're right. It was the best sim. Until patch Y came out... now it's all F-ed up... Can't even get above 4th gear in the BMW Sauber, the controls seem to have been reset...

You're impossible, Mark

10. Andrei221 is offline TDU FREAK

Now it's more real Clutch Overheat , etc.

http://www.stage6.com/LFS-SPAIN/vide...lcome-To-LFS-2 a video so you will see the real live for speed

11. macd79 is offline Chuck Norris

i play s2 alot got the full game

12. buttsneeze is offline Burnt-out Shell

Live for Speed is awesome. Those who complain about Patch Y are just lame and can't handle the extra realism of a real clutch. Don't like that they removed the XRT from the demo? STOP CRYING and BUY THE GAME. The demo is free. You have no right to complain about a lack of content in a demo.

13. HavockJoker is offline PGR4 Master

Quote Originally Posted by buttsneeze »
    Live for Speed is awesome. Those who complain about Patch Y are just lame and can't handle the extra realism of a real clutch. Don't like that they removed the XRT from the demo? STOP CRYING and BUY THE GAME. The demo is free. You have no right to complain about a lack of content in a demo.
    Yo I like the added realism. When patch X was out I got a engine stall and overheat mod. But I don't like how they changed everything that was so easy to handle. Meaning All my good sets are now gone. And I will buy the game sooner or later. I just am recently trying GT Legends.

14. Car Freak is offline loves dirt too

Quote Originally Posted by buttsneeze »
    Not all people have a job and are that rich Furthermore, not everyone stays in the UK where the exchange rate can't hit them. I'm a 15yr old student in Singapore, where 1GBP = 3SGD. Which means LFS for me will cost about $70+

PLUS, my dad NEVER buys anything online

You're impossible, Mark

15. Woodo is offline RoOm RoOm

most of the poeple complain havnt got the full version becasue the xrt was taken out. so buy s2 then u will have your XRT back and yeah the new patch is top notch LFS isnt a arcade game its a SIM U LATOR - my name is xera on lfs s2.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Test Drive Unlimited // Xera_racer
    Currently driving: Ford GT white with blue strips

16. ScaR is offline Speed Racer

I would buy LFS, but I have decided to stop spending money on games haha

17. macd79 is offline Chuck Norris

lle are you from the [tc]citydriving server that mostly were i play now

E8400 @ 4.34GHz | HD4870 @ 790/4400 | Corsair XMS2 4GB | Asus P5Q-E | Corsair 750W PSU | Antec 1200 | WD 320 SE16 | G25 | G15 | G9x |