Page 1 of 2 12 Last

1. Nontas1993 is offline Ferrari Lover

Default Hi All i'm New

Hi All I'm New To The Site I'm a big fan of tdu i live in greece and i'm 15 years old i am a car lover too i love this site as much as i love tdu have a good day guys.

2. Baltoman is offline Baby Vipah :D

Hello Nontas, I know u from youtube, you're that guy that posted a video of real car sounds you added for the lambo gallardo and the ferrari F430 in TDU. That vid is so great, and the sounds are so realistic but anyway welcome to our warmed up numba one club. Oh and tell us how u found this site plz.

3. Tuned Maniac is offline Eat, Sleep, Drive, Play

Hi Nontas

Welcome to the Forum
    Please Come and Help Build the New Test Drive Unlimited Wiki.
    Intel Core 2 Extreme QX9650¦Asus Maximus Extreme¦XFX 8800 Ultra¦4x1GB Corsair Dominator¦4x32GB Samsung SSD¦Water Cooled¦Antec P190¦30" Dell 3007WFP-HC¦Logitech G9 G15 G25

4. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

Welcome.
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .

5. Nontas1993 is offline Ferrari Lover

Well Guys thanks For the welcome i found the site by searching on google i have heard a lot about it and said to myself why not check it tout last night i was browsing here and today i registered so here i am and baltoman yeah that's me i posted theese vids and it's the same name for youtube lol glad you liked em

6. HSVxSEXY_TIME? is offline Ferrari F575 Maranello <3

welcome.

not smug, but proud owner of a DFP.

i'm happy with it!

7. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Hey there Nonyabusiness, I mean Nontas, welcome to Cooking with Phil, I'm your host Greg.
    I'm a bit mental.

8. Baldy is offline Wibble Wobble

Welcome Nontas, thanks for joining, sorry to hear you are leaving because you think we are all bonkers
    Another insightful post by Baldy!!

"Life is like a slush puppy, the longer you leave things the more they melt"

9. ExplosiveGoats is offline Car Aficianado

Quote Originally Posted by Diablo »
    Hey there Nonyabusiness, I mean Nontas, welcome to Cooking with Phil, I'm your host Greg.
    Ill be the Camrea guy. Diablo doesnt pay me enough. Welcome!

10. hesonly5 is offline Hungry Hungry Hippos! :D

Welcome

Now run, fast

11. S71NG3R is offline Car Aficianado

to the mad house.
    ---------------------------------
    TDUC PC Club find out more and how to join|Twitter @TDUCentralClub

12. Tuph is offline Drifting Ledgend

Hey welcome.
    Keep walking.

NO WAY.
    I'm joking, how are you mate?
    always nice to post here and say hi to the new comers.
    Like you i'm new aswell, nice people here

Anyway enjoy yourself.

Current bank: $0
    Current fines: $350,000
    RUF TURBO !

13. Nontas1993 is offline Ferrari Lover

Well What Is this about the cooking stuff anyway nontas is my real name and 1993 is my birth date so don't make funny names lol i'm trying to find my cd key i have lost it and i play with a black one right now so i can't play online when i find it i will i really want to play with you guys i have a vette z06 a viper and some other rides the cars that i have in my youtube videos are from a savegame i downloaded from the net but too bad still i have to make a new acount for online cause my current nontas profile is offline

14. Baltoman is offline Baby Vipah :D

Greece huh? Theres ppl from all over the world joining this club xD

15. Nontas1993 is offline Ferrari Lover

If They love tdu like me why not XD

16. The Queen is offline <3 Ferrari F50

Greetings Human. I see you have found the lair of us tdu-central'ers! Welcome aboard Matey!

17. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

Quote Originally Posted by Nontas1993 »
    Well What Is this about the cooking stuff anyway nontas is my real name and 1993 is my birth date so don't make funny names lol i'm trying to find my cd key i have lost it and i play with a black one right now so i can't play online when i find it i will i really want to play with you guys i have a vette z06 a viper and some other rides the cars that i have in my youtube videos are from a savegame i downloaded from the net but too bad still i have to make a new acount for online cause my current nontas profile is offline
    If you can be bothered, there's a guide here about TDU mods. Including an offline to online profile conversion - http://forum.tdu-central.com/showthread.php?t=2854

Welcomombo - When you say you've heard alot about TDUC, where abouts did you hear about us?
    Life is good. Simples. Cccchhhhh.

18. -Lr-SpeedraceR is offline Car Aficianado

Hi, Welcome

19. Nontas1993 is offline Ferrari Lover

Quote Originally Posted by Iced_Bullet »
    If you can be bothered, there's a guide here about TDU mods. Including an offline to online profile conversion - http://forum.tdu-central.com/showthread.php?t=2854

Welcomombo - When you say you've heard alot about TDUC, where abouts did you hear about us?
    Well Over there over here and on youtube other members and basssicaly i was looking for a tdu forum so i guess i found tdu heaven

20. Nismo_dude is offline Rise Toybota!!!!

HELLO!!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last