1. Tuned Maniac is offline Eat, Sleep, Drive, Play

Question TDU Achievements

Me and my friend were looking at the achievements on the info tab, while your at home. And looking at all the achievements they did not seem to add up to 1000. Do they actually add up to 1000 or are there some extra unknown achievements?
    Please Come and Help Build the New Test Drive Unlimited Wiki.
    Intel Core 2 Extreme QX9650¦Asus Maximus Extreme¦XFX 8800 Ultra¦4x1GB Corsair Dominator¦4x32GB Samsung SSD¦Water Cooled¦Antec P190¦30" Dell 3007WFP-HC¦Logitech G9 G15 G25

2. Da Kamp is offline Just a Skidmark

looks like you and your friend need to go back to grade school to me

because they do......add up
    GT- Da Kamp

3. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Uhh yeah 2 + 2 = 1000 didn't you know?
    I'm a bit mental.

4. Tuned Maniac is offline Eat, Sleep, Drive, Play

Yes, well we didn't work it out with a calculator, we were just wondering if there are any special achievements, like ones that are not shown or ones that give you more than 1000 gamerpoints in total.
    Please Come and Help Build the New Test Drive Unlimited Wiki.
    Intel Core 2 Extreme QX9650¦Asus Maximus Extreme¦XFX 8800 Ultra¦4x1GB Corsair Dominator¦4x32GB Samsung SSD¦Water Cooled¦Antec P190¦30" Dell 3007WFP-HC¦Logitech G9 G15 G25

5. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

Nope don't think so, i've only got 1000 and says 100% so if its lieing
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .