1. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

Some of the members could do with a better work ethic. Look at me, it has not been easy for me. I came to turboduck with absolutely nothing, I was given a small loan of $1 Million dollars and look where I am now, a non-super moderator on TDUCk. #Myk2016

Absolutely the most super of all the non-super moderators Your friendly community moderator.

2. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

See you are talking my language right now. People who fail are never going to be winners, only those who win after they fail are winners.
    I'm a bit mental.

3. calster17 is offline Resident rubbish car fan.

Quote Originally Posted by Diablo »
    Bins got emptied Tuesday. Was the grey bins turn this time. Blue is filling up nicely with the recyclable goods though for their turn next Tuesday.
    Tuesday? You Southerners are weird...
    It's Thursday for us lot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Calster17
    I did a 1100 mile round trip to get drunk and push cars out of a muddy field, 10/10 would do again
    ~
    Tumblr ~ Blown Turbos
    Do follow

4. The Compensator is offline Future heel&toe historian

Quote Originally Posted by #Myk2016 »
    Some of the members could do with a better work ethic. Look at me, it has not been easy for me. I came to turboduck with absolutely nothing, I was given a small loan of $1 Million dollars and look where I am now, a non-super moderator on TDUCk. #Myk2016
    Go home, Trump, you're drunk

5. Andreas¹ is offline Crazy Duck

Quote Originally Posted by Diablo »
    Blue I get but how do you explain the grey with the flag? And no they didn't start off as white.
    You make me sad. I was on your side and you reject me like that.

6. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

Quote Originally Posted by The Compensator »
    Go home, Trump, you're drunk
    I was rather tipsy at the time tbf.

Quote Originally Posted by Andreas¹ »
    You'd make quite a good politician with answers like that. 'Oh i can't answer that question, crap! I'm going to somehow act offended and turn the question around onto them!'

Absolutely the most super of all the non-super moderators Your friendly community moderator.

7. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Quote Originally Posted by Andreas¹ »
    You make me sad in that you never answered my question. What do you have to say about that?
    I'm a bit mental.

8. Andreas¹ is offline Crazy Duck

That I still won't.

9. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

For those that haven't seen this.... sculpture....before, it's the Orbit at the Olympic park in London. But see that being silver tubing being attached to the outside of it? That's the new slide they're installing.....

It should be the worlds tallest and longest slide when it's finished, there will be transparent parts of the tube allowing people to see London as they go down. Are you brave enough to go down?

10. TIMELESS is offline Moderator

A) That sculpture is horrible
    B) I hate heights
    C) How do you... slow down?! Is there a giant pillow thing at the bottom?
    #LETSMAKETDUCKGREATAGAIN

Naturally Hans is wet, he’s standing under a waterfall.

11. hassan1995 is offline ( •_•)( •_•)>⌐■-■(⌐■_■)

Nope, not even if you paid me. Nope.

12. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

I quite like the sculpture tbh Scott. I quite like how bad it is? It's not aesthetically pleasing at all and it's not really asking for forgiveness because of that, it embraces it

It looks a bit better with the blue sky (as does everything) here: http://www.travellingbackflip.com/ty...ec6cfbc582.jpg

The structure is meant to be quite fun and odd and that's why the inclusion of the slide is genius, you can also abseil off of the top, they're making it into a working structure and it's rather cool.

13. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

I'm game! When will it be ready?

BTW why is this is the Bin Discussion thread?
    I'm a bit mental.

14. calster17 is offline Resident rubbish car fan.

It looks like the bare skeleton of a tower, as if the outer cladding has blown off.
    That said, I'd be game for going down it! The image makes me think that you end up in the river part though.

Anyway, to keep this thread back on-topic(Or should it be off topic?), I'm away out to put stuff in the recycle bins so keep a check on my chocolate milk would you?

Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Calster17
    I did a 1100 mile round trip to get drunk and push cars out of a muddy field, 10/10 would do again
    ~
    Tumblr ~ Blown Turbos
    Do follow

15. Ryzza5 is offline .

Took me a while to identify the slide but I'd have a go. What could possibly go wrong? All they need is a little uphill bit at the end to slow you down. They need a live webcam with audio so we can hear people scream all the way down.

Landing on your average air plane is much faster and bumpier and you never quite know the moment when you will touch down.
    Last edited by Ryzza5; 23/05/16 at 13:25 PM.

16. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

How is it off topic?

Here's a better idea of what the slide will entail:

17. Ryzza5 is offline .

The worst part is easily going up the stairs

or rather, descending the stairs because you chickened out

18. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

There's an elevator

19. Ryzza5 is offline .

nah mate I'm terrified of elevators

20. TIMELESS is offline Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by calster17 »
    It looks like the bare skeleton of a tower, as if the outer cladding has blown off.
    That said, I'd be game for going down it! The image makes me think that you end up in the river part though.

Anyway, to keep this thread back on-topic(Or should it be off topic?), I'm away out to put stuff in the recycle bins so keep a check on my chocolate milk would you?
    http://www.caffeineinformer.com/wp-c...olate-milk.jpg

Thanks.
    What.. what is that reference?! My brain is screaming "I KNOW THIS"
    #LETSMAKETDUCKGREATAGAIN

Naturally Hans is wet, he’s standing under a waterfall.