1. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Cool Buy Test Drive Unlimited & TDU MegaPack

For those of you who were looking for the original Test Drive Unlimited (TDU) and the MegaPack (TDU MegaPack) you'll be glad to know that even here now in 2012 at least one online retailer seems to still allow you to purchase. No it's not Atari believe it or not, they looked into getting it onto their store but for some reason decided not to do so.

So thanks to macaronifeet on the TDU2 Official Forums for originally suggesting it and to medcave for trialling out and finding it out to be the real deal.

Some helpful information from medcave.

Quote Originally Posted by medcave
    Once you get to the download page, forget about using their Downloader tool. Just manually download each section. I actually loaded up all sections onto the Firefox Downloader at once.

And in case anybody's wondering, the game installs and works just fine on Windows 7 64bit (in the Program Files X86 folder) Home Edition. No need for XP mode or dual booting XP.

Thanks guys!
    Buy Test Drive Unlimited Game &/or MegaPack Download
    I'm a bit mental.

2. Ryzza5 is offline .

Isn't the download version of TDU1 PC rife with problems though? Activation issues, not having enough money to buy your first house, etc?

If someone asked me I'd be recommending the DVD version only - check eBay or game shops.

3. killalldude is offline SRT-Avant

I tried downloading the digital version of the TDU Megapack a year ago from both Best Buy and Atari and was having trouble doing so. Hopefully it works now...
    Online(PC): MOPARFTW|My Photo-Thread|PoTW Week 63, 70, & 72 Winner

Learn how to install TDU mods here.

4. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Well medcave is 14% in at the moment so I imagine it's fine as he's currently making his way through the game at this time.
    I'm a bit mental.

5. GamingGuy50 is offline Just a Skidmark

Thanks a lot, I'll be trying it out s**n.

6. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Mind the language!!
    I'm a bit mental.

7. Acid44 is offline Beercules

Link doesn't seem to work anymore, the buy link for the megapack stand alone is now javascript;void(). Any other place to get it anymore?

8. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Works for me, that link just tells the page to update the Basket without refreshing the Page. If you notice when you click Buy it shows your current items at the top where you can the click Checkout and purchase your items.

I'm a bit mental.

9. Ryzza5 is offline .

Try with another browser or update your Java.

10. razvandvl is offline Just a Skidmark

Can anyone tell me how to play this game, as I just bought it from Steam(15) and it says there to link my steam account with Atari account, wich how I'm going to do it?

Search Tags

buy
download
megapack
purchase
tdu
tdu megapack
test drive unlimited