Congrats to TDUFREAK500 and Incognito for winning
Car Modification Of The Week: Week 50Rules:
This week's themes: European cars and Ferrari
- The car must be tuned by you.
- No voting for yourself come poll day.
- The cars are to come from any game with a tuning feature.
- The cars must follow the theme.
- Only one car can be submitted per person, but a person can submit up to 3 photos of the same car.
- No photoshopping allowed (apart from resizing, cropping, your name/logo, brightness/contrast).
- Usual forum image rules apply (no more than 500 KB).
- Each car can only be entered once.
- The winner chooses the next theme by PM-ing me.
- If one person wins twice in a row, the runner-up chooses the next theme.
Closing Date: Thursday 26th April 2012advertisement
Results 1 to 10 of 11
Thread: CMoTW Week 50 Entry
18/04/12, 21:47 PM Location: Lower Silesia, Poland | Posts: 3,229 | #1
CMoTW Week 50 Entry
18/04/12, 22:31 PM Location: Eindhoven, Netherlands | Posts: 7,982 | #2
It doesn't matter how much horsepower your car has, it's about the smile on your face when you drive it.
19/04/12, 09:51 AM Location: Nuenen, NB | Posts: 2,370 | #3
20/04/12, 23:24 PM Location: France | Posts: 349 | #4
21/04/12, 00:23 AM Location: NYC | Posts: 2,596 | #5
21/04/12, 12:47 PM Location: Portugal | Posts: 825 | #6
By Jeremy Clarkson:
A turbo: exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, witchcraft happens and you go faster.
22/04/12, 12:47 PM Location: Croatia | Posts: 1,436 | #7
22/04/12, 14:26 PM Location: Sydney, Australia | Posts: 1,514 | #8
I dont think that counts Flo, you did no visual mods to that GT3 SLS...
FWD Corolla fan.
Proud owner of a Fanatec 911 Turbo S wheel and Clubsport Pedals .
Forzatographer- Check out my gallery!
23/04/12, 12:09 PM Location: Nuenen, NB | Posts: 2,370 | #9
23/04/12, 12:37 PM Location: Czech Republic | Posts: 4,852 | #10
Ok then. I will delete it.