Thread: TDU: Bullrun

1. RB26DETT is offline Banned

Default TDU: Bullrun

Hey guys. I'm having trouble with YouTube, it says Failed To Convert File whenever I check to see if the vid's already published. Anyone know a better hosting site, particularly ones with no limit.

Here's a link to this video. Not pretty good quality, click the Play Video on the right. http://www.acidplanet.com/artist.asp?PID=1069082&T=8298

2. RB26DETT is offline Banned

just wanted to add, i watched the whole clip and the bad framerate might be caused by the host site. the original video runs smooth. as for the bad driving, it's hard driving while FRAPS is recording. my fps drops.

3. The Queen is offline <3 Ferrari F50

Well yes i definitly think that it's the video site making your video like that as the player looks really crap and it's so small . Why not upload it to a different website like youtube or stage6?

4. hesonly5 is offline Hungry Hungry Hippos! :D

YouTube doesn't work, TSS. Read the OP

5. Telos is offline Eternal Being

Yes it does. Does it give you any reason when it fails? check your source video again so that it meets the requirements. Maybe it's compressed with some weird codec or something like that?

6. RB26DETT is offline Banned

bump. thought i'd upload it again, still no luck.

here's the problem:

while it's uploading, the progress just says undefined. but the percentage thing still moves.