1. ravedisc is offline Burnt-out Shell

Exclamation Can't connect to TDU server, please HELP!

Hi,

I didn't played TDU since last summer. Now that I want to play it back again, I notice I can't connect on TDU server.

I've created another login on gamespy.com, nothing worked... I also tried to let the game create another login (when you create a new profile), doesn't work!

You should know that I don't have my TDU game (original copy) with me (I'm studying abroad) so I downloaded a cracked one. However, I am using my original key ! So I except it doesn't matter I have not the original one.

Please help me, this is frustrating me, the game isn't worth any value without the online mode!

2. S71NG3R is offline Car Aficianado

It could be because it's not the original game or the server could be down.
    ---------------------------------
    TDUC PC Club find out more and how to join|Twitter @TDUCentralClub

3. ravedisc is offline Burnt-out Shell

It's okay :

-reinstalled the game
    -installed patch 1.66 that I downloaded from official website
    -I didn't cracked the game so there's the original .exe file
    -I used latest Daemon Tools with some options enabled (safedisc+securom)

And now it works very good !

4. The Queen is offline <3 Ferrari F50

Glad to here that you solved the problem and got the game working again

5. ravedisc is offline Burnt-out Shell

It seems that I will always have some bugs, unfortunately. ^^
    When I press the "m" button to see the map, I often have the message "Network connection was lost" and the game crashes. But if I play a few minutes without using the map, I don't have the problem when I want to use the map again.

The only real problem is that I can't use the map when I need it, and I don't know when it'll show "Network connection lost" so that TDU don't crash.

That isn't very practical, because I have to find races and places without using map or I'll risk to crash the game. A part of that, the game is working wonderfully.

6. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

Quote Originally Posted by ravedisc »
    It seems that I will always have some bugs, unfortunately. ^^
    When I press the "m" button to see the map, I often have the message "Network connection was lost" and the game crashes. But if I play a few minutes without using the map, I don't have the problem when I want to use the map again.

The only real problem is that I can't use the map when I need it, and I don't know when it'll show "Network connection lost" so that TDU don't crash.

That isn't very practical
    , because I have to find races and places without using map or I'll risk to crash the game. A part of that, the game is working wonderfully.
    Well that's what you get when you use a cracked version ....
    Life is good. Simples. Cccchhhhh.

7. ravedisc is offline Burnt-out Shell

I don't have the choice at the moment, I will play like that.

8. SkullFrost is offline Just a Skidmark

Unhappy Hello need Help

Hey guys I got this problem that my TDU doesnt want to connect to the TestDrive server... I do have game spyid, the original game, the patch 1.66A and my fire wall off, but it still doesnt want to connect for some reason any suggestions on what I should do now>? (I have attached the message it tells me when I am trying to connect)
    Attached Images Attached Images