1. Weeksy is offline Cruising at a slow speed.

Default I need TDU Help

I got the game today... Long time waiting... What start car should I buy and first car?

2. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

Audi TT. Sorry if this is a bit late

The first car I bought, after the initial one you have to choose, was the Ferrari F430. Very good allround car, and does look nice.
    Life is good. Simples. Cccchhhhh.

3. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Yep definitely the TT though if you like a challenge do what I did, use the Alfa.
    I'm a bit mental.

4. TimBud is offline brmm

I went with the Alfa, because its the prettiest.

5. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Wow Tim is the TDU server down or something? I mean you're 25/7 TDU usually!
    I'm a bit mental.

6. YeOldeTDUMan is offline working too much

I bought the Alfa GT as my first car ... perfectly adequate for the first few races

another hint for you ... if you want to complete all the races and events use your money wisely buying cars to complete the events you have unlocked
    I'd rather be topless !

7. The Queen is offline <3 Ferrari F50

I am agreeing with Iced on this one as i also chose the TT and it was fine for me. Won all the races for that particular class with it and it was fine so i advise that but others may advise you on different cars. Just my 2 cents...

8. TimBud is offline brmm

Quote Originally Posted by Diablo »
    Wow Tim is the TDU server down or something? I mean you're 25/7 TDU usually!
    Yeah my wife wants the TV and has demanded i spend some time with here. I'll be back on in an hour or so.