Page 13 of 38 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

1. Location: Melbourne, Australia | Posts: 12,638 |   #121
    Out of Order

I'd suggest the road version since we're not on an oval. There are two instances of the cars showing on the leaderboard website too (with no distinction, which I've since requested).

2. Location: Finland | Posts: 707 |   #122
    Driving In Paradise

First time 1:09.599

3. Location: portugal | Posts: 2,163 |   #123
    Mc dolan hambargre luvin

Seriously? :P You should be unallowed to take part xD

4. Location: Finland | Posts: 707 |   #124
    Driving In Paradise

Quote Originally Posted by The duck who wanted grapes  
    Seriously? :P You should be unallowed to take part xD
    I'd like to point out that Ryzza's time is very close to mine. :P

5. Location: portugal | Posts: 2,163 |   #125
    Mc dolan hambargre luvin

New time
    1:12.400

6. Location: Melbourne, Australia | Posts: 12,638 |   #126
    Out of Order

I'd like to point out I was mucking around, getting used to the car, doing a bunch of 1:12's, figured I'd restart and just do a slow warm-up lap, then had to look twice when it said I did a 1:09 without really trying at all

Stock car is quite fun to drive, esp in a road race with a decent sized grid. Hopefully that player-created livery contest finishes soon so they don't look so plain.

7. Location: portugal | Posts: 2,163 |   #127
    Mc dolan hambargre luvin

Yea the stock car is quite fun Im not very good with it though, specially at that track grrr xD I'll try to improve though

8. Location: Melbourne, Australia | Posts: 12,638 |   #128
    Out of Order

One cool trick is that on the leaderboard website you can hover over our lap times to compare our sector splits

It also shows that you're using a clutch pedal (slower) but a custom setup (care to share?)

9. Location: portugal | Posts: 2,163 |   #129
    Mc dolan hambargre luvin

Quote Originally Posted by Ryzza5  
    One cool trick is that on the leaderboard website you can hover over our lap times to compare our sector splits

It also shows that you're using a clutch pedal (slower) but a custom setup (care to share?)
    Yea i do loose some time with the clutch, but i try to make powershifting as often as possible.
    This set may not be the most efficient and im not tunning pro, but works the best of those i tried
    Setup img attached
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Sem Título.png  

10. Location: Melbourne, Australia | Posts: 12,638 |   #130
    Out of Order

Change the caption for the first pic to 'Decides to try and beat pyrre's lap time'

WMD Forum

advertisement

11. Sponsored Links