+ Reply to Thread

1. Acid44 is offline Beercules

Default Don't see new thread button in TDU2 club lounge?

As title states. Is it meant to be like that, or am I derping out on something?

2. ScoobSTi is offline Car Aficianado

Did you go in the subforums? When you click Club Lounge you have to go to one of the 4 categories.

3. Acid44 is offline Beercules

Yeah, went in to the PC one, New Thread button should be there somewhere, shouldn't it?

4. Ryzza5 is offline .

You could always make a new thread elsewhere and ask us to move it. I can't remember if there were any restrictions on creating threads there due to how long ago TDU2 came out and how little it's been talked about here (from an actual gameplay perspective)

5. Acid44 is offline Beercules

I'm not even sure now that it's even worth making a new thread over :P Was more a spurr of the moment thing until I was so rudely blocked :P

I'll probably just post in a thread already there, but this should still be looked into/answered if it's banzored for some reason :P

6. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

It's probably a permission thing that hasn't been spotted till now due to noone playing TDU2 and thus no need to create a Club thread.

---------- Post added 20/03/12 at 00:13 AM ---------- Previous post was 19/03/12 at 23:16 PM ----------

Try it now, I've updated the permissions of that section to allow proper posting in those sections now.
    I'm a bit mental.

Search Tags