Battlefiled 3: Close Quarters

you changed the name already

2. | Posts: 9,372 |   #12
    Super Moderator

Prove it! Muahaha.

3. Location: Stretford End, Manchester | Posts: 3,477 |   #13
    Drivin' a German Whip

Quote Originally Posted by Camel  
    Unless you have a good team of 3 squads. 4 sat at each flag once you've got them. Impossible to claw it back after that.
    BUT, you get more points but not taking the 3rd flag. Tickets bleed a lot slower.

But wait, there's more!

I have done this, if you're running a full team of 12 (good luck takes ages to balance everyone) leave your original flag and just take B. Enjoy your K/D.

4. Location: the deserts of California | Posts: 486 |   #14
    Proud Chevy Driver

Super excited! I really like maps like Metro or Grand Bazzar for the close quarters action. Battlefield is really fun in tanks and other vehicles but it feels really intense when it gets close quarters on ya.

5. Location: Scotland, UK | Posts: 15,167 |   #15
    I'm Delicious!

New trailer showing another environment added to first post.

6. | Posts: 9,372 |   #16
    Super Moderator

I think it looks brilliant, definitely be getting it myself. Love the SPAS-12!

*waits for CoD comments*

7. Location: Scotland, UK | Posts: 15,167 |   #17
    I'm Delicious!

Thought you hated flashlights and the USAS. Watching that trailer I can see that's basically all it will be.

8. | Posts: 9,372 |   #18
    Super Moderator

Not so many people use the USAS anymore because the frag rounds don't work as well. I hate the flashlights when they're used in an already light situation as they wouldn't blind you, don't really mind in the darker areas as it's a bit more realistic.

I love Bazzar, Metro and Seine so these 4 new maps will be great too.

9. Location: Scotland, UK | Posts: 15,167 |   #19
    I'm Delicious!

I'll wait till you get it before considering it, I guess the more expletives you shout the ....better it is?

10. | Posts: 9,372 |   #20
    Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Diablo  
    I'll wait till you get it before considering it, I guess the more expletives you shout the ....better it is?
    Yes!

And I don't shout them, It's my mic that makes it sound louder. My brothers realised that I don't shout, I just raise my voice a little but through wired mics it sounds like I'm shouting.

advertisement

11. Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12