1. Flo
    Flo is offline Just skate!

Porsches

Here's me hoping there will be a few in autovista with jeremy's commentary

Click for Gallery

2. Prophecy is offline Car Aficianado

550 Spyder and Carrera GT would HAVE to have Autovista right? I mean... Theyre 2 of the most important cars in Porsche's history.
    http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3680/10437427735_3999998294_o.png
    FWD fan.
    No longer Owns his dream car.
    Proud owner of a Fanatec 911 Turbo S wheel and Clubsport Pedals
    Oh and a Logitech G920 .

Forzatographer- FM6 Gallery

3. Mb
    Mb is offline The Photographer

Quote Originally Posted by _Pr0ph3cy_ »
    550 Spyder and Carrera GT would HAVE to have Autovista right? I mean... Theyre 2 of the most important cars in Porsche's history.
    Let's hope so. Wouldn't mind seeing the 2.7 RS in AV aswell. Now that's a stunning 911.

It doesn't matter how much horsepower your car has, it's about the smile on your face when you drive it.

4. calster17 is offline Resident rubbish car fan.

Well hyundi get the Volster in, So i'm guessing the 991 will be in AV as well...

Wont bother me what ones are and are not, i dont use AV...niced idea and all but rather be thrashing a car in the game, and looking at cars I cant drive in real life!
    Quote Originally Posted by Calster17
    I did a 1100 mile round trip to get drunk and push cars out of a muddy field, 10/10 would do again
    ~
    Tumblr ~ Blown Turbos
    Do follow

5. T1M
    T1M is offline ♥ MX-5 ♥

They better add the 991 and other new Porsches.

But 911 SC and GT3 RS MK1 yay!

6. Milli is offline An eternal apprentice.

They better add a 993 version. Best looking Porsche ever. Imo.

7. The Compensator is offline Future heel&toe historian

Quote Originally Posted by Tin Tin »
    They better add the 991 and other new Porsches.
    This. But if the 991 will be with manual gearbox, how could I shift the seventh gear on Fanatec/G25

Edit: I just realized that the 7th gear is for better mpg and it is not important.

8. Milli is offline An eternal apprentice.

Quote Originally Posted by Mercedes-Benz »
    This. But if the 991 will be with manual gearbox, how could I shift the seventh gear on Fanatec/G25
    Paddle shift?

9. The Compensator is offline Future heel&toe historian

Quote Originally Posted by Milli »
    Paddle shift?
    Yes, but it is a bit strange if you have a stick. Well, go ontopic, 'cause my question was a bit weird

10. hassan1995 is offline ( •_•)( •_•)>⌐■-■(⌐■_■)

I want the 918 spyder

11. calster17 is offline Resident rubbish car fan.

Quote Originally Posted by Milli »
    They better add a 993 version. Best looking Porsche ever. Imo.
    The 993 GT2 was in 3, so I'd be surprised if it was't added!
    Quote Originally Posted by Calster17
    I did a 1100 mile round trip to get drunk and push cars out of a muddy field, 10/10 would do again
    ~
    Tumblr ~ Blown Turbos
    Do follow

12. Flo
    Flo is offline Just skate!

More info and some confirmed cars:
    Turn 10 and Microsoft announced at their Spring Showcase that Porsches will be coming to Forza Motorsport 4 in May with the Porsche Expansion Pack.

The Porsche Expansion Pack will include 30 Porsches – 7 of which are new to the Forza franchise – 20 World Tour events, rival events and 10 new achievements worth 250 Gamerscore. The Porsches will also become rewards in the career and will also be driven by the AI in various racing events, but Dan Greenawalt, Turn 10’s Creative Director, was unwilling to comment whether they’d make it into the Autovista.

“This is obviously a big deal to us,” said Greenawalt, “Porsche just speaks to people that, honestly, a lot of brands don’t. We were very sad as a team to not have Porsche in the game.”

“Nobody wanted to keep Porsche from the fans. We didn’t. The license is held by EA – it’s a sub-license from Porsche itself – Porsche didn’t want to keep it from the fans, EA didn’t. We simply couldn’t find the common terms that were going to allow us to add them to the game.

“Even when we announced that they weren’t going to be in, we didn’t stop working on it,” said Greenawalt. “We announced that because we were at a point of no return where they couldn’t make it into the game. That didn’t mean we stopped trying… it took us a while, but we found common terms and were able to deliver this pack. The issue was of course that we had not built the cars yet, so even when we found common terms we had to go and rebuild the cars from Forza 3 and add the 7 new.”

“Generally, the rule of thumb around the studio is that it takes 6 months and a lot of that is because some work is parallel, some work is consecutive, and so there’s capturing, building and tuning… and that takes a long time,” the Creative Director continued. “The fastest car we did was just under 4 months” and even with laser scanning and CAD, it’s a lengthy process.

You can expect such Porsches as the 911, the 962, the James Dean 550A and the 911 Classic Sport, notes Greenawalt.

The Porsche Expansion Pack will mean that it’ll bring the total car count to 625 cars, however, because the Season Pass finishes at the end of April, the Porsche expansion will cost you money – a price yet to be announced.

Click for Gallery

13. DeBleuchamp is offline Being a Hound Dog

"Expect Porsches such as the 911"

14. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

The 23 they will take from Forza 3 wouldn't have been much of a big deal as they would have had extremely high resolution models already made and even with the new ones like the 918 and 991, they were attempting to sign-up Porsche so they would have made at least a few of those models so in effect maybe 4/5 of the 7 are actually brand new created from scratch imo.
    I'm a bit mental.

15. T3hReaper91 is offline Car Aficianado

Its gonna cost 1600 MSP -.-

CPU: AMD FX8350 x8 Black Edition 4.2Ghz O/C 4.6Ghz Cooler: Corsair Hydro H100i GPU: 2x MSI Geforce GTX 770 Gaming Edition 4Gb SLI
    Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth 990FX Memory: 16Gb Kingston HyperX Beast 2400Mhz Case: Corsair Graphite 600T Special Edition White
    OS: Windows 8.1 Pro Microphone: AT2020 Mouse: Logitech G9x Keyboard: Logitech G910

Youtube

16. T1M
    T1M is offline ♥ MX-5 ♥

Yep, of course M$ have to squeeze money out of whatever they can.

IMO it should be 560MSP, only for the new Porsches. We're paying for something that we used to get for free.

17. Milli is offline An eternal apprentice.

Quote Originally Posted by CarbonCactus »
    The 993 GT2 was in 3, so I'd be surprised if it was't added!
    ah no, not the GT2... why not this one?

18. Ryzza5 is offline .

I wonder what led to this happening?

Skip to 1:47

19. Milli is offline An eternal apprentice.

Well, Porsches will still getting smashed up in FM4...

20. TimBud is offline brmm

Ha, nice one Ryzza... they put the final nail in the coffin by escaping in an Audi. Brilliant.

Search Tags

porsche