Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. TimBud is offline brmm

Quote Originally Posted by Diablo »
    Not a bad pack, still waiting to get the Ultimate Edition before buying the game and drive the cars that I really like.
    Hope it hurries up then, would be awesome to have some mafia cruises and crap car cannonballs.

2. Flo
    Flo is offline Just skate!

Quote Originally Posted by TimBud »
    Hope it hurries up then, would be awesome to have some mafia cruises and crap car cannonballs.
    There probaly is going to be another season off dlc's, and then the DLC thins out a bit, so I'm sorry, but, I think the UE is still atleast 1 year away

Click for Gallery

3. Prophecy is offline Car Aficianado

Nope I'm pretty sure they said somewhere that it will only be the 6 monthly DLC packs. UE will have some added bonus DLC, like the Stig's Garage pack for FM3, but yeah.
    http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3680/10437427735_3999998294_o.png
    FWD fan.
    No longer Owns his dream car.
    Proud owner of a Fanatec 911 Turbo S wheel and Clubsport Pedals
    Oh and a Logitech G920 .

Forzatographer- FM6 Gallery

4. Flo

Quote Originally Posted by _Pr0ph3cy_ »
    Nope I'm pretty sure they said somewhere that it will only be the 6 monthly DLC packs. UE will have some added bonus DLC, like the Stig's Garage pack for FM3, but yeah.
    the FIRST SP will have 6 months of dlc, but, I'm almost sure there probaly is going to be allot more dlc after that, just not monthly, after that season off dlc is over, then we might get an UE, but, not after 6 months, that's just too soon.... didn't it take more then a year for forza 3 too?

Click for Gallery

5. Prophecy is offline Car Aficianado

It was about a year for Forza 3 UE, and I didnt mean its going to be these 6 dlc's then UE immediately, i'm just pretty sure that I read a while back, before the release of FM4 that there will only be 6 dlc packs.

edit: actually it could have been closer to a year and a half for Forza 3 UE... Cant remember now.
    FWD fan.
    Oh and a Logitech G920 .

6. Flo

It was about a year for Forza 3 UE, and I didnt mean its going to be these 6 dlc's then UE immediately, i'm just pretty sure that I read a while back, before the release of FM4 that there will only be 6 dlc packs.

edit: actually it could have been closer to a year and a half for Forza 3 UE... Cant remember now.
    Exactly, and nope, there will definetly be more dlc for forza after the season pass.

Click for Gallery

7. Prophecy is offline Car Aficianado

Ok, i'm going to hold you to that. If theres not your going to hear about it every day. What makes you so sure?
    FWD fan.
    Oh and a Logitech G920 .

8. Flo

Ok, i'm going to hold you to that. If theres not your going to hear about it every day. What makes you so sure?
    the 2 big anouncement that are being made at the xbox spring showcases, there definetly will be dlc after the SP, also, BADNED at forzacentral share some hints with us

Click for Gallery

9. Prophecy is offline Car Aficianado

Hmmmmkay, i'm gonna wait til the 5th/6th of March before I believe it, but if your right then awesome :P
    FWD fan.
    Oh and a Logitech G920 .

10. Flo

Hmmmmkay, i'm gonna wait til the 5th/6th of March before I believe it, but if your right then awesome :P
    as soon as I read some CONFIRMED stuff, I'll be sure to make 8026131263123 threads and 8026131263124 CB messages about it

Click for Gallery

11. calster17 is offline Resident rubbish car fan.

I just looked over the list again and found something out that may shock you all...

May want to sit down for this...

A DLC with NO AUDI's!
    Dont panic, im sure T10 will make up for it and give us the A1 & A1 sportback,A5 sportback, A6, A7 and A8, along with the Q3 & Q5, TT RS+ and the new RS4 in the upcoming DLC sponsored Audi pack

Quote Originally Posted by Calster17
    I did a 1100 mile round trip to get drunk and push cars out of a muddy field, 10/10 would do again
    ~
    Tumblr ~ Blown Turbos
    Do follow

12. iNotACactus is offline Car Aficianado

Can't say I'd mind that pack, especially the RS4 and S8.
    Still better than this rubbish by a mile.

^GIVE INTERNETS^

13. T1M
    T1M is offline ♥ MX-5 ♥

Still got dem Chevys though. :c

14. Flo

Alright guys, about the ''special'' ancounement, BADNED hinted, the (forza) world won't be the same

Click for Gallery

15. calster17 is offline Resident rubbish car fan.

Quote Originally Posted by flo »
    Alright guys, about the ''special'' ancounement, BADNED hinted, the (forza) world won't be the same

So they're adding a Zombie based minigame? or that no longer the in thing to do with games now?
    Quote Originally Posted by Calster17
    I did a 1100 mile round trip to get drunk and push cars out of a muddy field, 10/10 would do again
    ~
    Tumblr ~ Blown Turbos
    Do follow

16. Flo

Quote Originally Posted by CarbonCactus »
    So they're adding a Zombie based minigame? or that no longer the in thing to do with games now?
    1 out of 2 anouncements was forza horizon apearantly, but not yet confirmed officialy, I hope the second anouncements brings some change to fm4

Click for Gallery

17. DeBleuchamp is offline Being a Hound Dog

I'm getting severe rage-quit attacks from the Aston Zagato...

Last edited by DeBleuchamp; 07/03/12 at 16:08 PM.

Page 2 of 2 First 12

Search Tags

car
march
pack
pirelli