1. Tuned Maniac is offline Eat, Sleep, Drive, Play

Default Do any bikes have two seats and where is the Ford Racing Circuit?

I was just wondering if any bikes have two seats because some do but they arent classed as two seaters.

And I got message saying I had unlocked the Ford Racing Island Circuit but I can't find it anywhere, where is it and are there more tracks?

Please Help as I really want to take my cars on a track.

2. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Hi there Tuned Maniac welcome to TDUc, to answer your question about 2 seater bikes, honestly I don't know, most of the bikes are sportsbikes or do you mean like Harley's or Choppers and such?

As for your second question, Ford Island isn't really a racing circuit it's more a deserted section of roads over in the left of the island, if you look at this area you will see a long stretch of lonely road going across the water to an island section, this is Ford Island. (Look slightly left and down of the Stadium)

Hope that helped!
    I'm a bit mental.

3. Tuned Maniac is offline Eat, Sleep, Drive, Play

Thanks Diablo

I always wondered what that blocked off island was.

4. TDU-RAZOR is offline Laid Back User

all bikes are single seaters, as to is the 3seater mclaren f1 = 1seater
    reach expert to open ford island