Topic:

Wii in 3D!!

1. S71NG3R is offline Car Aficianado

Default Wii in 3D!!

I don't know if anyone has seen this but GS mentioned it on their on the spot show.

If the video above doesn't show click here to view it.
    ---------------------------------
    TDUC PC Club find out more and how to join|Twitter @TDUCentralClub

2. hesonly5 is offline Hungry Hungry Hippos! :D

Mii wants.... Sorry, couldn't resist Anyhows, neat stuff... 3D, the future of gaming - is here.

3. YeOldeTDUMan is offline working too much

That guy is SERIOUSLY clever ... and the demo is amazing ... i was blown away especially by how sone of the discs look like theyre miles infront of the screen
    I'd rather be topless !

4. Camel is offline Legendary Classic

i thought if he moved any closer they would come out of my screen, if only all games were like that

5. The Queen is offline <3 Ferrari F50

WOW! Thats amazing. Awesome find Stinger. I really want a Wii now though

6. YeOldeTDUMan is offline working too much

scottish I think you'll find the Wii is hardly doing anything there ... you'll notice a laptop in front of the tv ... I think you'll find that is doing the number crunching ... it's just that he's used the Wiis programming for the motion sensor relationship between the Wiimote and the sensor bar
    I'd rather be topless !

7. The Queen is offline <3 Ferrari F50

So all you really need is the programming in the motion sensor and a Wii Remote from the Wii and you can use a Laptop and TV to do the rest?

8. Speed is offline Can You Feel It?

Just found this video of head tracking in TDU on PS2.

If the video above doesn't show click here to view it.

To be honest looks rubbish because he has to turn away from the screen to make it turn in game Lol, but it's a start I guess and that's why I thought I'd post it

9. The Queen is offline <3 Ferrari F50

Definitly a start and looks quite cool imo. Be better if you had a surround tv thingy so it was easier to watch the road while turning your head

10. S71NG3R is offline Car Aficianado

The one I was thinking of getting at the peak of my sim racing days was TrackIR. This one is well known in the race sim and flight sim communities.

You can read about it and watch some videos here: http://www.naturalpoint.com/trackir/
    ---------------------------------
    TDUC PC Club find out more and how to join|Twitter @TDUCentralClub

11. The Queen is offline <3 Ferrari F50

Wow that looks cool. Imagine that with a G25 and TDU. Heaven

12. Tuned Maniac is offline Eat, Sleep, Drive, Play

That's amazing I've got to make myself one of those, I don't see why game developers, with their billions of yen don't think of that. If they intergrated that into the Wii sales would easily triple. I mean Motion Sensing and 3D Games. Who wouldn't buy that?
    Please Come and Help Build the New Test Drive Unlimited Wiki.
    Intel Core 2 Extreme QX9650¦Asus Maximus Extreme¦XFX 8800 Ultra¦4x1GB Corsair Dominator¦4x32GB Samsung SSD¦Water Cooled¦Antec P190¦30" Dell 3007WFP-HC¦Logitech G9 G15 G25