Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Paladin Skylark is offline Stark

Quote Originally Posted by zo6dude »
    They can keep that Rampage Challenger, who actually wants that?
    Nobody. Nobody wants it.
    PSN: Sky_Gam // XBLA: SkylarkGaming // Steam: Paladin Skylark

2. TimBud is offline brmm

I might drive the 155 for a few minutes, but like a few have already said there are now far too many Audis.
    I thought Ferrari was the 'Hero Car' this time, so why not add more of them? At least some more of the classics anyway.

3. Ibn Rushd is offline Custom Title Pending

I understand the Bentley and Dodge for a few reasons - It couldn't be a new model because then they would complain about not having the stock one in the game. It was also for competition purposes - We got the Bentley because Platinum Motorsports won their odd competition and would have their car featured..it doesn't look that bad..With 1000hp (if it has the SS engine, it'd be fun to drive around). The Challenger is there because Rampage is part of the new king of the track tournament, so I guess his car was featured this time. Both are pretty much useless...seems like they didn't have enough cars ready.

The HSV is the Only vehicle that interests me, and even then, it's an updated and lesser version of the current w427 we already have in the game...HSV makes the Maloo, Grange, Senator and GTS Touring, any of which would have been better to add in my opinion.

That being said, I'm glad many people are happy since many of these were top of the wanted lists...but this is the third pack which makes me regret the season pass. Hopefully the next one will have more mainline decent street cars...I'm not much of a race car person.
    Custom Signature Pending...

4. Camel is offline Legendary Classic

It's better than some of the other DLC packs. But I'll still wait for the ultimate edition which will have them all.

5. Prophecy is offline Car Aficianado

2011 Audi R18 TDI- Bleeehhhh these diesel race cars are so freaking bland...
    1991 Mazda 787B- Lost my shiz.
    2011 Bentley Platinum Motorsports Continental- I actually like it.
    2010 Dodge "Rampage" Jackson Challenger- fkn LOL... Reminds me of B.A. Baracus and the A Team for the current day, except incredibly lame (because the original tv show is AWESOME :P)
    1986 Audi Sport Quattro S1- Lost my shiz even more.
    2011 Panoz Abruzzi- KILL IT WITH FIRE.
    1992 Alfa Romeo 155 Q4- NO WAY?!?!?!
    1995 Ford Mustang Cobra R- Ooh, i've missed this model, dont see it in games much. Cool.
    2011 Holden HSV GTS- The maloo would have been nicer though, since we already have the- pretty much- same car in the W427, visually at least.
    2011 VW Polo GTI- Hahhhhhhh cool, actually.

All in all im very excited about this one. The Panoz and Audi really kill it for me, but at the same time are the only ALMS cars in the pack lol. The Challenger could have easily been replaced with something else, if the owner wasnt caught up in their competitions and such... I bet they cried when they had to model and texture those wheels...

edit: although, it could be a fun car to make into a drift monster...
    Last edited by Prophecy; 02/02/12 at 01:03 AM.
    http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3680/10437427735_3999998294_o.png
    FWD fan.
    No longer Owns his dream car.
    Proud owner of a Fanatec 911 Turbo S wheel and Clubsport Pedals
    Oh and a Logitech G920 .

Forzatographer- FM6 Gallery

6. Flo
    Flo is offline Just skate!

fapfapfap

Click for Gallery

Page 2 of 2 First 12

Search Tags