1. DangerRanger92 is offline <3 Mercedes Benz

Default Questions about online

I noticed on PC, online is very different from when I played on my cousin's 360. For one, the connection to the TDU servers seems to drop alot. Does this happen to any of you guys or do you guys never get problems? Also, where is everybody? I'll start the game, look at the map, and see people. If I just drive around I'll eventually come across folks. If I teleport, they disappear, then I'll never see anyone again unless I restart the game or whatever. Wheres all the action? Obviously people have alot of big cruises and stuff but I never see them.

Can someone give me some pointers to playing online so I can actually cruise with some people and so on? Thanks
    My Screenshots
    My Youtube Videos
    I MADE VIDEOS OF THE MEGAPACK CARS! Look at my youtube page and please comment!

2. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

You can't see everyone online (via the map) at the same time. Quite oftern you will be driving by yourself, unless you arrabge to meet someone via forums, MSN or XFire. Yes, the servers are very iffy. Some days you can connec instantly. Sometimes, it takes ages to connect.

Yes, when you go into the map, you are dissconnected from the session you are in.

However, if you have bookmarks already saved, then you can use them, and you wont get dissconnected from the session.

Oh, and make sure you've locked onto the desired people you wish to.

Hope some of this helps.
    Life is good. Simples. Cccchhhhh.

3. TDU-RAZOR is offline Laid Back User

oh great the 360 users even get better server connections, i give in with atari...

4. S71NG3R is offline Car Aficianado

It's always gamespy sever problems not Atari. That is why the 360 is better over LIVE.

Even now the connections are still very random. One day you see everyone and connect to them first time. Other days you can be driving for over 30mins before you are in a session.

I really hope they add an optional lobby system in TDU2, just so groups of people you want to meet can jump to somewhere on the map in the same session.
    ---------------------------------
    TDUC PC Club find out more and how to join|Twitter @TDUCentralClub

5. DangerRanger92 is offline <3 Mercedes Benz

Last night actually went well online. I was in my DB4 Zagato and I was cruising with a 288GTO, a Cadillac, and a Chevy SSR for a good 20-30 minutes. Then I went my own way. Also I was in my Saleen and I got to have a good high speed cruise with a Koenigsegg for a little bit. So overall I stayed online for a good hour or so before it dropped. Was fun.

Hopefully I won't get dropped during the cruise in a couple hours.
    My Screenshots
    My Youtube Videos
    I MADE VIDEOS OF THE MEGAPACK CARS! Look at my youtube page and please comment!

6. TDU-RAZOR is offline Laid Back User

Quote Originally Posted by S71NG3R »
    It's always gamespy sever problems not Atari. That is why the 360 is better over LIVE.

Even now the connections are still very random. One day you see everyone and connect to them first time. Other days you can be driving for over 30mins before you are in a session.

I really hope they add an optional lobby system in TDU2, just so groups of people you want to meet can jump to somewhere on the map in the same session.
    even better theres two companys screwing me from behind then ;lol